4 Week Exercise Challenge (9/03/15 - 5/04/15)

Options
I'm having trouble getting back into the routine of exercising. I've tried a few times in the last few months but after a few days I just give up! So I'm hoping that this challenge will bring together some people with the same struggles as me and we can support eachother in making exercise a daily habit! I was thinking we could check in daily with what workout we did and push eachother to exercise when we just feel like we don't want to! it takes 28 days to make a habit so lets do this!

So if anyone would like to join me on this, please comment below and feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Let's do it!! Count me in!
  • melly0405
    melly0405 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    melly0405 wrote: »

• karthika11186
    karthika11186 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    yes me too
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    melly0405 wrote: »

Yay :D Are you planning on following a program/DVD or just going to see what you feel like doing on the day?

I've just purchased fitnessblenders reach program. Its a 4 week program that focuses on pilates and flexibility, I thought it would ease me back into things nice and easily :)
  • Maquillage_
    Options
    Today's exercise done and dusted before work! Fitnessblender day 2 of their 4 week Pilates/flexibility programme. Legs and butt Pilates with a relaxing stretch afterwards :)
  • Maquillage_
    Options
    Exercise done! Fitnessblender Pilates abs video
  • syedasiddiq
    syedasiddiq Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in :)
  • bebifal
    bebifal Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Maquillage_
    Options
    Count me in :)
    bebifal wrote: »
    I'm in!!

Yay I was starting to feel lonely!
    Are yous planning on following a specific workout plan or DVD or just do what you feel like on the day? :)
  • muffliee
    muffliee Posts: 1
    Options
    Count me in. I am planning to do it from tomorrow. Been slacking for few months and need to get back in routine of exercise. My daily routine is fairly active but need extra push to lose 30lbs
  • bfrance
    bfrance Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Did anyone else from the states get a little thrown off by the dates lol? Anyways I'm in I'll be starting a new weightlifting dvd tomorrow.
  • twichele
    twichele Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Any Motivation is good motivation..they do say it takes 21 days to developed a habit....why does 21 days seem so long
  • Maquillage_
    Options
    muffliee wrote: »
    Count me in. I am planning to do it from tomorrow. Been slacking for few months and need to get back in routine of exercise. My daily routine is fairly active but need extra push to lose 30lbs
    I've 30 left to lose too! I need more than a little push though, my eating has been lacking too.

bfrance wrote: »
    Did anyone else from the states get a little thrown off by the dates lol? Anyways I'm in I'll be starting a new weightlifting dvd tomorrow.
    Oh sorry! I should have left the dates out of it :)
    What DVD is it? :)

twichele wrote: »
    Any Motivation is good motivation..they do say it takes 21 days to developed a habit....why does 21 days seem so long
    It won't be so long once you get started and with the support we have here it will fly by! :) I'm already finished day 4 today and I honestly feel great! Usually I get to Wednesday and decide to sleep in instead of working out, but not this week! :D
  • Maquillage_
    Options
    Yesterday was optional workout day on fitnessblender's program, so I took my rest day yesterday and will be doing the optional workout today, and maybe add in an arms workout too :)
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

I was thinking the same thing, its not even September yet and how do you go from Sept to May of the same year? lol
  • Maquillage_
    Options
    CM9178 wrote: »

I was thinking the same thing, its not even September yet and how do you go from Sept to May of the same year? lol

Haha sorry. In Ireland we use date-month-year format :)