Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Snacks inbetween meals?

I've run out of ideas for my afternoon snacks before lunch + dinner

Pls share any recipes or ideas.

Thx

Replies

• 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Snicker, strawberries with Nutella, toastie, soup, a shake and some fruit, protein bar, omelette, ramen, apple with Peanutbutter, sandwich (OMG steak sandwich), sushi, leftovers.

I need to stop now - cutting and I'm making myself hungry :(
  • carliekitty
    carliekitty Posts: 303 Member
    hummus and veggies. Greek yogurt and a tablespoon of granola, or some fruit on it. I also love a half peanut butter sammy!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Cheese stick and 8 wheat thins
  • letsgain01
    letsgain01 Posts: 106 Member
    Hummus and wheat thins. Apple with peanut butter as suggested. Almonds.
  • ryanhorn
    ryanhorn Posts: 355 Member
    Peanut butter and oats, peanut butter and waffles, peanut butter and apples, peanut butter and bananas. Basically, peanut butter and anything.
  • s_hossein
    s_hossein Posts: 143 Member
    Lol thanks guys! :)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    ryanhorn wrote: »
    Peanut butter and oats, peanut butter and waffles, peanut butter and apples, peanut butter and bananas. Basically, peanut butter and anything.

This is how I'd approach a bulk. I just upped my calories so that I'm at a more moderate deficit, and my go to snack is peanut butter (I skip the vehicle and just use a spoon). Also, full fat dairy (yogurt, cottage cheese, other cheese), trail mix (I can eat way too much of that at one time), etc.
  • JiveDoc
    JiveDoc Posts: 284 Member
    I make crazy smoothies with silken tofu, bananas, peanut butter, coconut oil, cocoa, and whatever kind of nut milk I have on hand. A bad boy like that can get you at least 500 cals!
  • LetrellC
    LetrellC Posts: 20 Member
    edited March 2015
    I have to eat every hour. What it's come down to with me is that I eat whatever I want. Breakfast was just too much for me today so I pushed it aside and wrapped it. I've been munching on it all morning. I'm getting protein throughout the morning and getting the nutrition I need.

On an average day, however, I take Cutting Board turkey and wrap it in baby swiss cheese. Love it. High protein, low sugar.