30 Day Shred?

Options
Hi :)
Does anyone want to start 30 Day Shred with me, starting today?
I've done it in the past but always give up at like day 9. I've never reached level 2 either..
I think I've done level 1 like 20 times and always start over.

If I have people doing it with me this time, it should be different.
So does anyone want to be shredded in 30 days? :wink:

Replies

• literique
    literique Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yes I was going to start this week as well!
  • adwilliams03
    adwilliams03 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I just finished day four of level one, but good luck!
  • sscouch01
    sscouch01 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting today?

• AnishaLikesPizza
    AnishaLikesPizza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 , so far so good
  • rabbiaa
    rabbiaa Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i m in too starting this week
  • zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes! Starting today, just finished day one. Hopefullly we'll reach day 30 by the end! Good luck everyone!

And please feel free to post daily, whenever you guys finish a workout. I feel it'll motivate us more!
  • bobbydazzler87
    bobbydazzler87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • 5000thAngel
    5000thAngel Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, but I'm in! I have a hard time going every day because I'm utterly exhausted some days after work (teacher....kids drain me!) but I need some support to keep going! Let's do it! :)
  • KaryLoaiza88
    KaryLoaiza88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started it this morning and I want to do the full 30 days and move on to Instanity next!
  • zainab411
    Options
    Alrighty! that's great :-D
    Do keep us posted during the next few days/week.
    it'd be so much easier with a group then alone.

• missionYCO
    missionYCO Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday, so I'm in. :D Good luck to everyone!
  • zainab411
    Options
    missionYCO wrote: »
    I just started yesterday, so I'm in. :D Good luck to everyone!

Yay! Good luck :blush:
  • staceymarie220
    Options
    Started it this morning :) so yeah I'm in :) good luck guys :)
  • missionYCO
    missionYCO Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just finished day two. It was easier, but I also hurt more than yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow I don't hurt as much. :P
  • zainab411
    Options
    Started it this morning :) so yeah I'm in :) good luck guys :)

Good luck!!

missionYCO wrote: »
    Just finished day two. It was easier, but I also hurt more than yesterday. Hopefully tomorrow I don't hurt as much. :P

Yesss I woke up with sore arms and thighs :(
    Yay for day 2 tho!

• jlcbooth
    jlcbooth Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am doing beginner shred. I started about 2 weeks ago and did level 1 for 14 days - not every day though, maybe 5x a week, but I didnt do it 10 times because I felt that it was getting easy towards the end. I wasn't doing it with weights though. I got 4lb weights on Sunday though and did level 2 afterwards - big difference! I'm hoping to do it 5x a week for 2 weeks and then go to level 3.
  • jenchamb1
    jenchamb1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I started over the weekend and did it Sat and Sunday. Yesterday when I started the jumping jacks I had a terrible pain kind of below/behind my right rib cage. So I stopped because I didn't want it to get worse. I am also doing the c25k program so I don't want to be too injured to do that as well. This morning I tried again, hurt a little less but didn't want to aggravate it. So hoping tomorrow will be better. I did do my own routine instead of the shred (plank, push ups, tricep dips, some work with 5lb hand weights, wall sit, crunches, leg lifts) and that was all ok. It is the jumping jacks only that seem to be an issue, no idea why, because for the first two days I was able to do them and no issue at all.
  • Tab122377
    Tab122377 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 3. my legs are killing
  • jcdyd4u
    jcdyd4u Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Day 1 done today. I've been searching fb for a support group. Good to find one. I also do the couch 2 5k program. I think I will be alternating days. I am 5'2" and 146-148 lbs (depends on time of day lol) and my husband has been deployed for almost 5 months and I'd really like to surprise him when he gets home. I had our son 1 yr ago by cesarean and jan 23rd I was at 163 lbs bc I had gained all my pregnancy weight back. So January i started c25k and had to stop a few times due to ankle issue and my 1 yr old got sick then the horrible weather. So I'm on week 4 and decided to add Jillian Michael's 30 day shred to help give me an extra boost. Hoping to be in pre pregnancy jeans when he gets home. I'm almost there now. They fit and I can button them but a little tight for my liking. I have faith in myself that I can and will lose another 8 lbs by the time he gets home!
    Best of luck to you all. Oh I have also cut back carbs. No bread, pasta or potatoes or anything with a high carb count but instill eat fruits and stuff with a lower count. Like atkins phase 3. Losing 15 lbs has been an amazing boost in confidence and I push myself harder when I see results!
  • zainab411
    Options
    Hope everyone is on track!
    If yes, good job!! If no, get ya booty up!
    I was contemplating on whether or not I should do it today, I got so lazy but remembered everyone on here who's doing it and immediately had the energy. Finished 30 minutes before class started! (procrastinator)