Looking for motivated friends

Options
Hi my name is Marianne. I am looking for motivated people to keep me accountable. We can all encourage each other.

Replies

• ntezcan
    ntezcan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicole. I would love to team up and keep each other accountable. I am going to try and book a vacation so I have even more motivation to get this weight off. Let me know if you a here in! :)
  • stephanieadams_29
    Options
    I need someone to help
  • janeyh_72
    janeyh_72 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jane, friends call me Janey. I have my eating pretty much under control, thanks to my dietician, but motivation to exercise consistently is pretty much non existent. I need help with motivation, add me if you like I log everyday.
  • debbieasencio
    debbieasencio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im Debbie from Florida. I need help with motivation, need to lose 50 lbs. I've been using myfitnesspal for a while, great app, now I am using C25k and doing good...for now... hope to keep on going!
  • lisasly68
    lisasly68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisa. I would love some partners to keep me accountable and motivated too! Especially with exercising. I'm a stay at home mom now. My son is 3 months old and I nurse him on demand. This makes exercise tricky. I welcome all of the accountability partners I can get! :)
  • webs_21
    webs_21 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy I'm Danielle 4 stone lost another 3 to go feel free to add me xx