Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

To my fellow emotional eaters ...

I have decided to finally start blogging about my weight loss journey and emotional eating problems. I posted my first blog today. If you care to join me or comment about your own struggles, please add me as a friend! :-)

Replies

• Lamber8301
    Lamber8301 Posts: 10
    I am SUCH a stress eater!! It started when my son was in the hospital, and I never have been able to stop. It's so hard being an emotional eater, because sometimes you don't even realize you're doing it! I look forward to your blog!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    When I get bummed out about something and food I love is around (like last night with pizza) then I eat too and I always feel so guility and depressed about it later.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    I am a big time emotional eater. Add me as a buddy!!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Emotional eating is so something I do. The only time I seem to make good food choices is when everything's going well, I'm happy, there's no stress in my life.
  • curliefrii
    curliefrii Posts: 56 Member
    I've struggled with emotional eating too for most of my life... it seems like I get into a habit of it, and it takes a lot to break the habit... add me if you want to! I'd love to hear more about how you all fight against that urge. :)<3