Anyone doing turbofire?? New and need motivating friends! :)

Options
AbbyLC2328
AbbyLC2328 Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey my name is Abby. I'm currently doing turbofire and trying to weight!! Please add me!

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Hi Abby :) So happy to meet you, welcome!
  • AbbyLC2328
    Options
    Thank you!
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am a huge fan of TF! Its my go to workout when I get bored with my regular workouts! Music really get's me going! Feel free to add!
  • eashade
    eashade Posts: 1
    Options
    I have a kick boxing trainer I go to 2 times a week and I try to do turbo fire 2 times a week. Just started both last week. I love turbo fire. Both workouts make me feel great. I just need a trainer to keep me motivated.
  • TrishaCisneros
    TrishaCisneros Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just started week three of turbofire yesterday! I added you :)
  • AbbyLC2328
    Options
    I started week 3 yesterday also!! :)
  • Hotshoe1200
    Hotshoe1200 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have Turbofire scheduled for this year but it makes me nervous. It looks hard! Has anyone done Les Mills Combat and can compare it to Turbofire. I loved Combat. Right now I'm doing PiYo, which is hard in its own way. Not so much jumping around, but lots of strength required. I do like it though. (I also have T25 scheduled this year.)
  • charliesangel13
    charliesangel13 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Starting turbofire...next week probably, as soon as it arrives in the mail! Would love some turbo friends! Also doing PiYo. Only 2 workout into PiYo. It IS hard!
  • jtempalski
    Options
    I have Turbofire scheduled for this year but it makes me nervous. It looks hard! Has anyone done Les Mills Combat and can compare it to Turbofire. I loved Combat. Right now I'm doing PiYo, which is hard in its own way. Not so much jumping around, but lots of strength required. I do like it though. (I also have T25 scheduled this year.)

I have done turbo fire multiple times now when I have been actively trying to loose weight. I just completed two months of it. It really isn't anything to be afraid of trying.... all the workouts have a modifier you can follow... I bought Les Mills combat to do but put in the first disk and just laughed... maybe their accents or something. T25 is definitely a bit more of moving around vs Combat. You can modify any of the jump moves she does if that doesn't fit into things that are comfortable for you.

I just started T25 this week actually.... it's been an interesting few days and lots of sweating lol... but I enjoy it so far!

I am still adding in some turbo fire when I feel I want more cardio on top of the T25.... feel free to add me anyone interested. I try to log in daily.
  • fattofit_fritch26
    fattofit_fritch26 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I'm starting TurboFire today!
  • becredfern
    becredfern Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - I've just ordered TurboFire - hopefully it'll arrive next week :)
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :# I started TF yesterday - about to do fire 30/sculpt 30 now