Women trying to tone

I've been working on trying to tone my back. It's slowly progressing.dz620uzp90dy.jpg

Replies

• qkjzba2srkp6.jpg
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    I think the back is the sexiest part on both men and women, and yours has some beautiful cuts coming in! Well done!!!
  • I think the back is the sexiest part on both men and women, and yours has some beautiful cuts coming in! Well done!!!
    Thank you soo much! I've been working so hard trying to get there and its starting to show. Definitely the sexiest part on men and women
  • never2bstopped
    never2bstopped Posts: 438 Member
    I think the back is the sexiest part on both men and women, and yours has some beautiful cuts coming in! Well done!!!
    Thank you soo much! I've been working so hard trying to get there and its starting to show. Definitely the sexiest part on men and women

Before I fell off the wagon I was getting there too. I can't wait to shed the weight again!!

Your shoulders and traps look powerful and your lats are starting to really come out. Your work is showing!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Very nice. What program do you do?
  • Before I fell off the wagon I was getting there too. I can't wait to shed the weight again!!

Your shoulders and traps look powerful and your lats are starting to really come out. Your work is showing![/quote]
    Thanks so much seriously it means a lot, as a kid playing sports since i was 4 I've always had pretty big traps that family made jokes about but now they envy my traps lolol funny how it plays out.

And you'll get there, just stick to it, work hard and have patience. Keep your goal in mind and just strive for it
  • jemhh wrote: »
    Very nice. What program do you do?
    Thank you =] i just do my own thing, military style push-ups, assisted pull-ups, butterfly machines
  • Before I fell off the wagon I was getting there too. I can't wait to shed the weight again!!

Your shoulders and traps look powerful and your lats are starting to really come out. Your work is showing!

Thanks so much seriously it means a lot, as a kid playing sports since i was 4 I've always had pretty big traps that family made jokes about but now they envy my traps lolol funny how it plays out.

And you'll get there, just stick to it, work hard and have patience. Keep your goal in mind and just strive for it