Replies

• AshWieg
    AshWieg Posts: 5
    Options
    Pick Me! I'm new!
  • jasonbunya
    jasonbunya Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i joined to add structure to my new me. I actually have been without discipline been watching what i eat, and taking on more activities for 8 weeks. In Last 5 weeks i decided to put structure to my journey to a better me for a better tomorrow not just for me for humanity. I m shedding weight and getting healthy alot of reasons one is for my two lil girls whom i hope never have to have health issues like i did. I m getting healthy for the people who are losing the drive to be a better them, in my pains and struggles in getting healthy both inside and outside, physically and spiritually i hope and pray people don t ever lose sight that they are not alone. I m doing this as a start to something epic in life, direction and focus. I call this the ALPHAOMEGA Project, the beginning to the ends, the construction of dead ends i have placed in my life to under cut myself, or by exterior influences as well. In part ladies and gentlemen jump on we can get there together, no apologies, no regrets from one of my fav songs "Closer to The Edge"
  • nolenebarnard
    nolenebarnard Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I'm a mom trying to get my body back - lost 6kg so far and 34 day streak! Could really use some friends that are serious about loosing! (Can't add friends from my phone so please send me a request)
  • ygrmstr
    ygrmstr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Quit working out and gained weight. Currently 25, 5'8, 190 lbs. Getting back into fitness and could use some friends who are on a similar path . I also appreciate a good sense of humor, ADD ME!
  • mikeqyu
    mikeqyu Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me. More friends are always welcomed! :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Been on MFP since Jan 2012. Struggling to get back into it after moving to a different state and being unemployed (stress eater here lol). I had lost 32 lbs and kept it off for quite some time but then Gained 20 pounds back from June thru December. Nobody's fault but my own:( Reading peoples amazing stories keeps me motivated
  • j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Come on come all. Dad on a diet here. I need all the help I can get and believe that losing weight together can be infectious. I'm down 25 pounds and in my tenth week since I started my calorie count. I am super excited to be apart of the myfitnesspal community and want to help pump you up! Send me an invite and good luck!
  • Maxiale7
    Maxiale7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to be your friend! have tried this before but felt alone. I would LOVE to have people who bring positivity and the right support into this new very important journey of my life! Lets help each other out and make this happen!
  • shanitomorrow
    shanitomorrow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Yes, great to have new friends along the way. Please do add me :)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    This is still going on? Lol alot of newbies wanting friends here :)
  • aalcon
    aalcon Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new motivational friends. Let's help keep each other on track!!! Add me if you like
  • kduer
    kduer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I need some friends for motivation. It would be great to converse with some people.
  • AarghTony
    AarghTony Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me anyone! I am trying to gain weight, fyi :-)
  • dillon_88
    dillon_88 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hey you. Yes you. Add me.
  • SamanthasFitnessLog
    SamanthasFitnessLog Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love to meet some new people!
  • seashell709
    seashell709 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for new friends that are active and log everything they eat.
  • tinkermintz
    tinkermintz Posts: 2
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hello my names Tinker I love to workout but recently have gained some unwanted weight would love some new friends to help keep each other motivated!
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Good luck to everyone on their journey. Always up for good motivation.
  • futuresurgeon
    futuresurgeon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Smh. I only have two friends on MFP
  • cocoalba
    cocoalba Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm in this for the long haul and need all the support I can get. Trying to lose 60 pounds by my bday in September. Then about 20 pounds thereafter. GW is 135-145 pounds.