exercises

Options
What kind of exercises do you do that burn a lot of calories? I need suggestions to switch up my routine. Thank you

Replies

• DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Running, swimming, cycling.
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    How about not eating them to start with? Fat loss comes from what and how much you eat.

What is your goal? I doubt it is to burn a lot of calories.
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    How about not eating them to start with? Fat loss comes from what and how much you eat.

Some of us run for wine ;)
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    What kind of exercises do you do that burn a lot of calories? I need suggestions to switch up my routine.

Strength training and cardio.
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    What kind of exercises do you do that burn a lot of calories? I need suggestions to switch up my routine.

Strength training and cardio.

^^This and yoga

• AllanMisner
    Options
    DjinnMarie wrote: »

Some of us run for wine ;)

Yes, we do. But wine is the goal, not calorie burn. ;-)

• grandma107
    grandma107 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Zumba
  • cheryleandjohn
    cheryleandjohn Posts: 13 Member
    Options

• cheryleandjohn
    Options
    My goal is to lose 10lbs. I gained that 10lbs all over not just in one spot. I need to tone and tighten. I need a good routine that's not boring and makes me work for it.
  • AllanMisner
    Options
    Like I said, fat loss comes from what and how much you eat. You can do cardio, etc. to burn more, but since it is recommended you eat back those calories, the net net means nothing.

• Lindy0070
    Lindy0070 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've started swimming tonight with my son. Something healthy that we can do together. Hopefully it will benefit us both in the long run.
  • cheryleandjohn
    Options
    I do the eliptical and treadmill which I enjoy. I would like to throw something else in the mix. Tonight I did the T25 with my husband and I'm not a fan. Eating well is key. When I ate well and watched what I ate I could see the difference. I have to get back to that.