2 year anniversary! 84 lbs down, 16 to go.

Options
2»

Replies

• Robertus
    Robertus Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Great job! How tall are you?
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone :) I am 5'6.
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    WOWZER....great job
  • taymam
    taymam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! Do you find that your tattoos look any different. I always wondered if the weight loss is going to make my tattoos look weird
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    That is super awesome! Great dedication, it's taken me about the same amount of time to lose HALF of that! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing job!!!! great attitude too :)
  • gopgirl425
    gopgirl425 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great job...you look awesome~!
  • cjwalker81
    cjwalker81 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! :)
  • chrisssiex23x
    chrisssiex23x Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    :o wow just wow. You look amazing hun. i love reading success stores makes it all worth while pushing your self each day and one step closer. You are inspiring and it makes me feel like i can do this also :) xxxxxx
  • 1DEF
    1DEF Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Always good to be reminded that it is the long haul that counts. The time will pass anyway and all the small losses add up to make a final goal. You look fantastic and I can see why you are happy and pleased with yourself. You did a GREAT job. Thanks for the motivating post. Any tips on how you when about it and how you had the patience to stick with it???
  • Bj0223
    Bj0223 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You rock!! Great job, you look amazing!
  • annahandlinis
    annahandlinis Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SNLover87 wrote: »
    On Wednesday I will have been at this for two years to the day. In that time I have lost:

84 pounds
    15 inches off my waist
    9 inches off my hips

My bra size has gone from a 42DDD to a 36C. I used to wear size 22 pants, size XL shirts. Currently I'm wearing 12s and smalls. My starting weight was 249lbs. My goal is to make it to 149, making 100 pounds lost. I'm only 16 pounds from goal. It's taken me longer than others to lose this much but I honestly don't care if it takes me another 5 years to make it to goal. I'm already as happy as I could ever imagine.

Not only am I in love with my new body but I've completely changed my daily life. I'm more active than I've ever been, going to the gym 5x a week and playing for a women's rec soccer league. I've started lifting, and I can now lift more weight than I've lost.

I've posted here before at different times in my journey, and I still can't believe that I made it to be one of these people. In the beginning I lived on success stories and progress pics. I hope that my story can be as inspiring as others have been for me.

MHmfbVy.png

Awesome well done you! Very inspiring :)
    Can I ask what height you are?
  • SNLover87
    SNLover87 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! For those who asked, I'm 5'6. And my tattoos haven't been negatively impacted at all, although none of them are in areas where I lost an extreme amount (my waist for instance). As I've been losing I've had more done.
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow - Get ready for the next stage of your lift - you look really Good
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!