Body Beast Friends

Options

Replies

• Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with week one of the bulk phase. So far I am liking it a lot.
  • thelittlecharacter
    thelittlecharacter Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've been using the building version of the workouts (except legs) for half a year. Ohmahgoh such good results! I don't think I'll ever let go of Body Beast. Loooove it (:
  • izalac
    izalac Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Week 3 ATM. Add me :)
  • traciredjo
    traciredjo Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did....it's really great to meey all of you!!!
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2, and loving it so far! I think this is going to be the "it" thing that helps me reach my goals. Plus, I love listening to Sagi. He's such a meathead...cracks me up!
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Now is this program for at home or can it be applied at the gym?
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm on round 5...LOVE body beast!! Has totally changed my body!
  • traciredjo
    Options
    TimburWolf it can be done both at home if you have weights!!!! Love it!!!!
  • jfay67
    jfay67 Posts: 6
    Options
    Add me! I'm staring a Body Beast Insanity Max 30 hybrid in about a week and a half! First round I got amazing results!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing an Insanity/Body Beast Hybrid. Body Beast on Tuesday, Thurs, and Sat, and Insanity on Mon, Wed, Fri. Gives me a good mix of cardio and weights. Getting very pleasing results. Love Body Beast but I've only done the lifting vids so far. Sagi is quite entertaining.
  • jfay67
    jfay67 Posts: 6
    Options
    Lapre79 wrote: »
    I'm currently doing an Insanity/Body Beast Hybrid. Body Beast on Tuesday, Thurs, and Sat, and Insanity on Mon, Wed, Fri. Gives me a good mix of cardio and weights. Getting very pleasing results. Love Body Beast but I've only done the lifting vids so far. Sagi is quite entertaining.

For me personally that's the ticket! I was in the best shape of my life when I did p90x/Insanity hybrid. I switched it to body beast/max 30 so I can change the composition- also to experiment a little. I can't wait to see how it goes. I'll have to take an active recovery day and stretch or do yoga or something. Last time doing BB, I def needed it.
  • eringle
    eringle Posts: 12
    Options
    I got it a little while ago and have been fooling around getting ready but not actually starting. Yesterday I got a pullup bar and today I did the fitness test.. results were dismal but I guess that means that I have a lot of room to grow. Im kind of afraid of the soreness that Im sure I will experience when I actually do the first workout. But I am planning to do it today, no more excuses...
    I would love to have some buddies to help me stay inspired...not sure how to do the buddy thing but anybody who wants to buddy/friend me I would appreciate it...
  • Ultimate_Beast
    Ultimate_Beast Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    jfay67 wrote: »
    Lapre79 wrote: »

For me personally that's the ticket! I was in the best shape of my life when I did p90x/Insanity hybrid. I switched it to body beast/max 30 so I can change the composition- also to experiment a little. I can't wait to see how it goes. I'll have to take an active recovery day and stretch or do yoga or something. Last time doing BB, I def needed it.

I like the idea of doing a hybrid adding insanity or focus t25 to it.
  • randiwoods1
    randiwoods1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me! I started yesterday and am loving it. Planning to throw some Focus T25 in too for more cardio. I've dropped 70 lbs, but need to add strength/tone.
  • Timbur_Wolf
    Timbur_Wolf Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    traciredjo wrote: »
    TimburWolf it can be done both at home if you have weights!!!! Love it!!!!
    Awesome! I typically workout at the gym so I'll have to apply it there, looks like a great program :)
  • Julesbait
    Julesbait Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Is there an actual Body Beast group on MFP? I'm having no luck with a search.
  • traciredjo
    Options
    Julesbait not that I have seen...that's why I am reaching out here so we can all help and support each other! :)
  • traciredjo
    Options
    I'm in!!! :)
  • tamaera
    tamaera Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hubby, my 24 yr old son and myself started Body Beast three weeks ago- so far we love it. We are getting ready to start week 4 this coming Monday. I did a round of body for life several years ago and really enjoyed it- loved lifting weights and the changes it made to my body. Unfortunately life happened and for whatever reason I stopped :( Now I'm trying to get back into the groove but I have a long way to go :)