30 Day Shred?

Options

Replies

• missionYCO
    missionYCO Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I skipped last night because I was hurting so much from the previous two days, but I feel much better today and plan to get back to it! Hopefully I can do more than two days in a row before needing a break. :P
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 2 level 1.I have completed it around 3-4 times and I do love it. Good luck everyone:)
  • zainab411
    zainab411 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    missionYCO wrote: »
    I skipped last night because I was hurting so much from the previous two days, but I feel much better today and plan to get back to it! Hopefully I can do more than two days in a row before needing a break. :P

I'm sure you can! I was hurting myself but right when you start the workout all the pain goes away. Good luck on today!

welshpoppy wrote: »
    I am on Day 2 level 1.I have completed it around 3-4 times and I do love it. Good luck everyone:)

You've completed the whole thing before? wow congrats.
    has it made a bigggg difference in the body?? how were your results?
  • asbm3278
    asbm3278 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm day 8 today! Never done 30DS before. So far so good! I have taken a few rest days in between and plan to after I finish level 1. Good work everyone! Keep it up! :smile:
  • ajcc500
    ajcc500 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    zainab411 wrote: »
    I've done it in the past but always give up at like day 9. I've never reached level 2 either..
    I think I've done level 1 like 20 times and always start over.

If I have people doing it with me this time, it should be different.
    So does anyone want to be shredded in 30 days? :wink:

I have the exact same problem as you, only I don't think I've even made it to 9 days!! Managed to get myself to start over again today, though my routine has recently been disrupted with getting a second job so I'm posting in here with the hope that it will motivate me to do it even when I get home late.
  • hevans1207
    hevans1207 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 1!! I'm planning to do 4 days/week for the first three weeks (I'm super busy-I know it's only 20 minutes, but I want to be realistic) and then when my life slows down I'll do 6 times/week for the last 3 weeks. My hope is to finish up day 30 on April 16th. I've done it before and I had pretty good results. I'm down 20 lbs since the first time, so I'm hoping my results this time will be even more noticeable. Keep it up everyone! Feel free to add me!
  • jcdyd4u
    jcdyd4u Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to get it done while my son napped. He got tubes in his ears today. But he didn't nap as much as I had thought he would. And his mood swings were hard to keep up with today. I dont run til Friday so hoping to get it done tomorrow.
  • jkdehoff
    jkdehoff Posts: 6
    Options
    Today was day 2 for me, I actually got on here to see if anyone had advice on how to log it in My Fitness Pal for exercise, and found this thread! I am for sure down for a 30 day challenge :)
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    jkdehoff wrote: »
    Today was day 2 for me, I actually got on here to see if anyone had advice on how to log it in My Fitness Pal for exercise, and found this thread! I am for sure down for a 30 day challenge :)

I use my HRM so I just add it it manually. I know so people log it as circuit training.
  • missionYCO
    Options
    Just did day three. It was a little easier but my calves hurt like crazy. :(
  • deesfitnow
    Options
    Hi, I just started a few days ago. I am on day 2 of level one. OMG it is crazy and I love it. Hoping that in conjunction with my elliptical I will get great results.
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    On day 6. I haven't gotten past a couple days on level 2 but I'm determined to finish this time. It's part of my daily routine and I do it after the gym even when I'm tired.
  • Aruba08
    Aruba08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    day 4 done here. I have been so sore the last few days but ok after that. its getting easier
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    What does 30 day shred mean? Does it mean doing this every day for 30 days? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
  • deesfitnow
    Options
    I'm pretty sure it is level 1 for 10 days, then level 2 for 10 days, then level 3 for 10 days. I have seen people change it up a bit and maybe do level 1 a little longer and take days off and so fourth. I just started level
  • zainab411
    edited March 2015
    Options
    On day 6. I haven't gotten past a couple days on level 2 but I'm determined to finish this time. It's part of my daily routine and I do it after the gym even when I'm tired.

Right! I don't know why we tend to get so discouraged :( I hope we can finish it this time! good luck on your journey!
    deesfitnow wrote: »
    Hi, I just started a few days ago. I am on day 2 of level one. OMG it is crazy and I love it. Hoping that in conjunction with my elliptical I will get great results.
    yay! Keep going and good luck!
    Aruba08 wrote: »
    day 4 done here. I have been so sore the last few days but ok after that. its getting easier

We're on the same track! day 4 done here as well!
    Good luck :)

fitfor30th wrote: »
    What does 30 day shred mean? Does it mean doing this every day for 30 days?

Basically there's three levels; every ten days you up yourself a level. Each level has a different video which you could also youtube. "30 day shred level 1/2/3"
  • missionYCO
    Options
    Just finished day 4. I was able to do the butt kicks today! Overall the thing is getting easier, I just hope when I switch to lvl 2 in 6ish days that it's not as hard as starting lvl 1 was.
  • zainab411
    Options
    Just finished day 4. I was able to do the butt kicks today! Overall the thing is getting easier, I just hope when I switch to lvl 2 in 6ish days that it's not as hard as starting lvl 1 was.

me too!!! I've never even attempted level 2 before I'm so nervous. I hope it wont be so challanging. I've watched some youtubers and they've claimed level 2 to be fairly easy while level 3 kicked *kitten*. we'll see how well that goes! :p
    Good luck!
  • missionYCO
    Options
    zainab411 wrote: »

me too!!! I've never even attempted level 2 before I'm so nervous. I hope it wont be so challanging. I've watched some youtubers and they've claimed level 2 to be fairly easy while level 3 kicked *kitten*. we'll see how well that goes! :p
    Good luck!

Uh oh! I expect lvl 3 to be pretty hard, I just hope not too hard! Best of luck to you once you get to lvl 2 as well!
  • jadior
    jadior Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i am on day 6, but jumped to level 2 because I am getting bored with the same routine. It kicked my butt but I loved it. I think tomorrow will be my first rest day, then back to level 1 for the next 4.