Does "It Works" really work?

Options
Just wanna know if anyone had any success using the products before I buy it:)?

Replies

• azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    I've never used them, but I know a lot of people who have.

They do work, but the results only last for a day or so. If you have a big event to go to, or are performing on stage or something like that, they might make sense. Otherwise it is just a waste of money.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Never heard of it - what is it?

(my gut feeling is No .. unless it's calories in calories out, then No probably not)
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Never heard of it - what is it?

(my gut feeling is No .. unless it's calories in calories out, then No probably not)

Body wraps (according to my Googling efforts).

As azulvioleta said, if they do work, it'll be temporary. But if temporary is all you want then try them out by all means. I'm tempted to try some myself at some point, one day is all I need it to last, and if they do work I'm more than happy to spend the money to get results.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Short term dehydration - just don't eat or drink anything

if it's for an event - spanx might be better
  • mokaiba
    mokaiba Posts: 141 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Alysssa_93 wrote: »
    Just wanna know if anyone had any success using the products before I buy it:)?

if this is It works you are referring to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Osl9GVjQI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6SDsm0Defs
  • mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I have a couple good pair of spanx that I wear for occasions. Maybe that would be better for you.
  • Alysssa_93
    Options
    It's suppose to have fat burners and stuff that comes with it too? Anyone know of any good weight loss pills that will help if I exercise and count my calories?
  • stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    It's suppose to have fat burners and stuff that comes with it too? Anyone know of any good weight loss pills that will help if I exercise and count my calories?

They're all just wastes of money.
  • cosmo_momo
    cosmo_momo Posts: 173 Member
    Options

Exercising and counting your calories is sufficient if you are weighing your food and logging accurately.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    It's temporary water loss. Save your money.
  • KrunchyMama
    KrunchyMama Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I find that castor packs have really helped my tummy. I don't soak the flannel or anything, I just rub it on my stomach and go to bed. Not to be used when breastfeeding, pregnant, or on your menstrual cycle though. Also not to be taken internally. Check google for more info. You should be able to find castor oil at any pharmacy, natural health food store, or bulk bin store.
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I use it once in awhile. I use the wraps if I need to wear tighter clothes the next day. I also use the fat fighters if I eat a bad meal. It doesn't wipe away the fact that I ate a bad meal, but it does help a little bit. My friend sells it so I signed up to the loyal customer program to help her out so I can try things once a month. I do like the confianza. It's a stress reliever. Type of vitamin. Helps me de-stress if my kids are too crazy. Lol.

I will say the best thing I've tried from them are the hair skin and nails vitamins. My hair seems to grow faster and my nails and skin definitely have improved.
  • mom2ava07
    mom2ava07 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Does not work even slightly
  • Alysssa_93
    Options
    Thanks everyone I'll just not sign up :)