vegan chocolate shakeology

Options
Has anyone tried the vegan chocolate shakeology? How is the taste? I am lactose intolerant and think in regular protein shakes there is too much milk protein for my stomach to take even with a Lactaid pill.

Replies

• infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I've tried it...tastes like dark chocolate to me. It's non-dairy for sure and I like it because sometimes whey can feel too thick. It's smoother in my opinion.
  • Kristyann624
    Kristyann624 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I don't mind dark chocolate. I'm just nervous to have a flavor that I'm just not accustomed to and not like it.
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Do you have a Team Beachbody account? You can order a vegan sample pack that comes with two vegan chocolate samples and two vegan tropical strawberry samples for $19.95. Or if you already have a coach, chat with him/her about sending you a sample of the vegan chocolate!
  • Kristyann624
    Options
    My friend is a coach and she's getting some sent to me...I'm just impatient and want to order Turbo Fire and am thinking of doing the challenge pack!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Haha you should! It's totally worth it. I LOVED TurboFire (and it's on sale, too!)! Fun stuff. Good luck :-)
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My friend is a coach and she's getting some sent to me...I'm just impatient and want to order Turbo Fire and am thinking of doing the challenge pack!

Talk it over with your friend (the coach), but FYI TurboFire is part of the new BeachBody On Demand feature, along with about 10 other workouts. Might be a good fit for you! :)
  • Kristyann624
    Options
    I'm actually thinking of the on demand. With the shakeo/turbo fire purchase I can also get a 30 day trial of the on demand. I'd like to try Piyo too!
  • MargaretSobers
    MargaretSobers Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Actually, my friends had tried the vegan chocolate shakeology. It taste was not good but i want to taste vegan chocolate shakeology.