Have YOU ever crushed on the poster above??

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

what??? How could you not...shes freaking awesome and gorgeous...you get to crushing right now!!!

If your nice I will crush......lol

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

what??? How could you not...shes freaking awesome and gorgeous...you get to crushing right now!!!

Lol idc if you have a crush on me or not tbh. It's the Internet...I'm never really gonna meet you people. You (some of you) are my friends online...that's it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

Lol idc if you have a crush on me or not tbh. It's the Internet...I'm never really gonna meet you people. You (some of you) are my friends online...that's it.

really smarty...on the plane as we speak...kicking your @ss be fun......just remember manners ok......

• RobDowney
    RobDowney Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    You tell him!
    Now I'm crushing ya!
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

really smarty...on the plane as we speak...kicking your @ss be fun......just remember manners ok......

LOL..I'm glad to have you as a friend but seriously I'm just a realist like that.
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Hellllll no.
  • elephant2mouse
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

He's my sworn enemy!
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    Options
    not yet
  • nowweseeyou
    nowweseeyou Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    Just his legs
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

He's my sworn enemy!

Hellllll no.

Lmao? You remind me of a obese girl in hs years ago that didn't like me for whatever reason too.....eh.
  • LisaMahlet
    LisaMahlet Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Yes.....
  • nowweseeyou
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

He's my sworn enemy!

Hellllll no.

Lmao? You remind me of a obese girl in hs years ago that didn't like me for whatever reason too.....eh.

Cool yer jets son.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Options
    is scorpio tony's other id? lol
  • nowweseeyou
    Options
    Haha
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

He's my sworn enemy!

Hellllll no.

Cool yer jets son.

Cool as ice my man :)
  • elephant2mouse
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

He's my sworn enemy!

Hellllll no.

Definitely wasn't me. I just don't like your personality. You're the only person I've met on here that I just generally dislike. :s
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    Bacon? hmmm.
  • Meeshell91
    Meeshell91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Maybe
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yessum

Nope

He's my sworn enemy!

Hellllll no.

Definitely wasn't me. I just don't like your personality. You're the only person I've met on here that I just generally dislike. :s

Oh gee...that hurt my feelers...I'm gonna go to the corner and have a Snicker's Bar. Like I care about what a clown who I'll never meet thinks of me lol.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Options
    no. too much drama.