Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• bes93xo
    bes93xo Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me. That is to anyone who wants some extra support/motivation. I sure could use it as well!
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Add me! Would love new motivational and supportive friends who will tell me when to move it if they feel I'm slacking:) and congrats when I'm keeping my act together ☆☆☆
  • ccwidder
    ccwidder Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I sure could use some friends and motivation. Please add me
  • MiaDuenes
    MiaDuenes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking forward into using MFP, :) I need friends to motivate me. Feel free to add me and let's share the same goals in health.
  • katjamila
    Options
    Add me!
  • DLW3555
    DLW3555 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Always have time for sincere friends .....
  • leoboyten
    leoboyten Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone fill free to add me!! I'm looking for motivation and inspiration to keep me going and willing to provide it to help you out!!! Thanks
  • ragardiner
    ragardiner Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm looking to have more friends for accountability :) I enjoy eating healthy ! I believe it's not the calories you cosume but the quality of food you eat is what important! I use my macros to balance my diet. And I try to workout regularly ! Please feel free to add me as a friend and we can support each other to achieve our goals of health and wellness
  • estherjoy66
    Options
    Hey, I'd love to be your friend. I just joined about a month ago, and I would very much appreciate some connections on here!
  • haleynorthrup
    haleynorthrup Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well! I'd really like to get motivated and motivate for this process!!
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    B)
  • TMLPatrick
    TMLPatrick Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    !!!
  • aussie_girl_del_runner_5
    Options
    Add me as a friend, I'm here for anyone.
  • FromGastricToFantastic
    Options
    Definitely would love more friends!! I have lost 221 lbs thus far and always can use more support, friendship and encouragement!
  • Jessica4z
    Jessica4z Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what I'm doing. I feel so lost and almost hopeless. It would be nice to have people to talk to who are also trying to lose weight or have lost weight. I need to lose 40 to 50 lbs. My lowest was 10 years ago at 160 lbs.
  • Puckerup_Buttercup
    Puckerup_Buttercup Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    It has been awhile since I have been on My Fitness Pal. I am currently 3.5 months postpartum & my goals are to burn fat and build back my muscles.
  • KrayziiMexican422
    Options
    Welcome To Add Me! I'll have a default picture in a few!
  • amahan8857
    amahan8857 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me ...
  • simplymonicav
    simplymonicav Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm new here and really enjoying MFP! This app is really helping me be accountable & really
  • jfay67
    jfay67 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me!