Replies

• kemazing
    kemazing Posts: 7
    Options
    Congratulations! You're doing great!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    30 lbs is a big deal & I do see a difference-great job!!! (*)
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    What do you mean not much difference??? One thing I have really noticed on MFP is overweight people are sooooo hard on themselves...,myself included. Even your bellybutton and your hands look different. Be a good friend to yourself and give yourself a big hug, for a great accomplishment.
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look great and there is definitely a difference.
  • jhamptonsleboda
    jhamptonsleboda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hmarie94 wrote: »
    sammayaham wrote: »
    wow that's awesome!! what all did you do to accomplish this?!
    thank you!! I have been watching everything I eat and drink. Keeping my carbs around 75g-100g per day. I run on my treadmill at least 3 times a week, when I don't, I do strength excersizes (arms, abs, legs, ect.)

It's been working for you :) You look great!
  • mycurvesandlashes
    Options
    amazing results! Congratulations and keep up the good work!! Definitely a big difference you look great!
  • wannabefitgirl25
    wannabefitgirl25 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hmarie94 wrote: »
    uv3hw4qv4osq.jpg

Not a huge difference, but I feel different and have gone from a size 14 in jeans to about a 10/9 (depending on the jeans). I am posting this to put my progress out there in the www to remind myself never to give up.

Teach me your ways :(
  • jazzandbill
    jazzandbill Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    me tooooo.. teach me :D that is a true inspiration.. and the picture with leonardo di caprio toasting says it all ;)
  • josueg123
    josueg123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, and always stay motivated. Remember why you started and it will keep you going
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very well done!
  • rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Thirty pounds is a great difference! It's hard to accept it, I know it's hard for me too. Just think of how great another 4 months will be. :)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow,you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!