Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Hey, feel free to add me, too!
  • Please add me guys. I'm looking for people to add so we can. motivate each other! ☺
  • Manda_Vick
    Manda_Vick Posts: 7
    edited March 2015
    I do! I really only want friends who want positive encouragement and are willing to give positive encouragement. If that is you feel free to send me a request!
  • ashleigharmour
    ashleigharmour Posts: 9 Member
    new to my fitness pal so need some new friends :)
    we could maybe motivate each other and help each other out
  • queenchriswalsh
    queenchriswalsh Posts: 1 Member
    I would love to have more friends!
  • brideau74
    brideau74 Posts: 13 Member
    More friends please..feel free to add. :)
  • Danireyes15
    Danireyes15 Posts: 9 Member
    Hello!! Im looking for some friends on here also. Mfp has helped me
    So much and there's nothing like
    Encouragement from people going through the same challenges as yourself !!
  • That's great! I'm starting to get back on track with this app. Let's motivate and help each other! Feel free to add me
  • Please add me ≧﹏≦
  • Hi everyone! Just new here and i hope to find friends here and can maybe help me motivate more to lose weight! Need to lose 15kg for a bet with my two sisters by june 4! We started this month! Im so excited! I work out 6days a week and i eat if possible a 1200cal diet evryday! Wish me luck and good luck to us all! Add me if u want! Thanks!
  • Please feel free to add me. Looking to give and receive motivation and have fun with this. I just got a FitBit over the weekend and linked MFP with it so here to learn to live a healthier, thinner life. :)
  • Anyone feel free to add me if you like. :-)
  • yesyesohgodyes
    yesyesohgodyes Posts: 28 Member
    I am not new to MFP but would love to add some new friends.

Please send a little love note with the request or I won't add (sorry)!

So I come with a disclaimer let me warn you now. I used to have this 20 page document for everyone to sign but the lawyers got antsy so I narrowed it down to just the basics.

If you are interest in becoming friends with someone that has a cunning sense of humor that pushes the edge of perversion at times, and could/will motivate and support you as well, feel free to Keep me. I am outspoken, brash and I curse, I am dirty and I work hard, so if this is someone you want on your wall hi, if not ....:grumble: *grumble, grumble, grumble*:grumble: BYE

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
    ~Charlie Chaplin
  • sabrina_80s4ever
    sabrina_80s4ever Posts: 42 Member
    Count me in!
  • bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Sure would be great, just started today, don't know how to add people yet.
  • SheylinhaRamirez
    SheylinhaRamirez Posts: 4 Member
    I am new to FP, have 100+ to loose, would love new friends to motivate and be motivated with. Add me
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Hello! I've been here over 450 days of consecutive logging.. Trying to find my groove again! Feel free to add me! I'm so close to hitting 100 pounds lost! :) good luck everyone!
  • CapnJack0
    CapnJack0 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Happy to have more friends. I am on week 2 of c25k, if anyone is interested