What to do when 5 to 10 pounds won't come off?

Options
Meagalove
Meagalove Posts: 1 Member
edited March 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hey there! I've been trying to lose some weight but it seems so difficult because I only need to lose 5 to 10 pounds to be at my ideal weight. I tried before and didn't seem to have much success. I'm wondering if I just need to lower my overall calorie intake. When I tried this a year or so ago I was superactive so I was eating around 1800 cal. I still was not losing weight. Now I am not active at all because I have sustained an injury that has not gone away for the last eight months. But I am thinking of trying again. It seems like it would be even harder to lose weight now that I can't work out

I eat an overall very healthy diet but I just think that my portions overall are a little too big.
So now I am 8 pounds heavier than when I first came on here. I don't want to keep on gaining weight from this injury. Help is appreciated :-)

Replies

• machaelamarie
    Options
    High protein and fiber is the secrect. Lots of veggies and meats. Only eat maybe one fruit a day because it is very high in sugar. Carbs are the enemy but at least once a week it's ok it have a small treat so that you don't binge later. Also drink lots of water! Diet is about 70% of weight loss. It's more about food than it is exercise!