Replies

• almquest35
    almquest35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1st of march i weighed in at 9stone 11 ive gone back up to 9stone 13
  • almquest35
    Options
    Just gone some scales let the weighing comence!
    50452 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What is a stone?
  • monkeystikx
    monkeystikx Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    One stone=14lbs
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    almquest35 wrote: »
    Im sorry for being thick im new to this ! Im 5ft 3 and i weigh 9stone 13.... i wanna be 9 stone ! This must be the problem i dont weigh stuff !

yep, thats the problem
  • Athos282
    Athos282 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Because you're always fed up? :p
  • DemoraFairy
    DemoraFairy Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    1st of march i weighed in at 9stone 11 ive gone back up to 9stone 13

So just under 2 weeks? Weight loss isn't linear, you won't lose every week. Some weeks you'll stay the same, some you'll gain. It's just part of weight loss. If you don't lose anything for at least a month, then start worrying. Anything less than that, just keep going.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Maybe you need to log more accurately to knowyour calor ies consumed regularly and calories burned for exercise. Perhaps only 7 minutes 3 x a week is not enough to get your metabolism blazing or the type of exercise?
  • DemoraFairy
    Options
    Perhaps only 7 minutes 3 x a week is not enough to get your metabolism blazing or the type of exercise?

Exercise doesn't matter, she could do no exercise at all and lose weight. The problems are not weighing food (as you mentioned) and expecting to lose weight every week.
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Why am i not losing weight? Im eating within my calorie goal and doing light work outs .... but no weight loss! Feeling very fed up!

No you're not.

• daiyanafif
    daiyanafif Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    have u try atkins diet? maybe u should try it? if it still doesn't work out u can maybe try another type of diet. u should get to know your body 1st and figure out what best by experimenting with your daily food consumption.for my body, i know that my digestion system will having a hard time to digest green food. so i take more protein and carb food such as spagetthi n bread in a very small portion. i will have a long 45-60 mins run over the weekend and do yoga 30-45 mins/session 2-3 days.i loss 30kg from 93-63kg over the past few years and i hardly gain weight ever since as my appetite has reduced and i eat in a very small portion now. do not giving up, believing yourself u can do it like i did ✌️
  • almquest35
    Options
    Ah thanks for your positive response! Im joining slimming world tonight ☺
  • almquest35
    Options
    Im not what???????
  • DemoraFairy
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Im not what???????

Assuming you're referring to this post (clicking the quote button at the bottom of a post if you want to respond to it will make things much easier to read!):
    Why am i not losing weight? Im eating within my calorie goal and doing light work outs .... but no weight loss! Feeling very fed up!
    No you're not.

He was saying you're not eating within your calorie goal (notice he bolded that part in his original post). Either referring to the fact you've said you're using measuring cups rather than a scale, or just to the fact that you're not losing weight and therefore can't be in a deficit.