You know your addicted to mfp when......

Options
124»

Replies

• PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ha ha ha! This thread is awesome and it's me all over too!
    I wake up in the morning and check what my overseas MFP buddies have been doing while I've been asleep :happy:
    My phone comes everywhere with me and I probably see more of the MFP app than I do the homescreen!
    Everything gets logged and at some point I've even been on the forums replying to people with the laptop on my lap and the app in my hand checking my calories for lunch.

I wasn't addicted to Facebook before now but this is sooo much better than Facebook.
    All of you people are fantastic, supportive and motivational while half the people on my Facebook (if not 99%) don't even know I'm losing weight or even care.

I'm always saying to my boyfriend "oh I read today on MFP... I found out today that this is good from MFP... some people I speak to on MFP" :happy: he just calls me a geek.

I'm really into my video gaming at the moment with no hope of an active lifestyle and hours and hours of time alone to pass so I would play on my playstation or other consoles. I just haven't had the time to play on them hardly at all since joining this forum.
    I also used to post on a gaming forum but hardly ever go on there because I'm too interested in my buddies on MFP ha ha!

I'm an MFP geek and I love it!
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    when after sex your spouse asks you if you're going to record it on your exercise log (actually was asked that the other night! - told him I consider it "bonus" and don't record it :laugh:)

Or when you skip a workout and right before bed feel guilty and attack your spouse just so you can burn calories!

LMBO!!! GUILTY! sorry babe. ;O)

Absolutely nothing to be sorry about.

Now I just need to find ways to make my wife miss her workouts when she starts working out.
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    You sit on the boards for hours, in the process you manage to burn not 1 but two pan's of pasta for your oh's lunch the next day!

I had to give up on his lunch yesterday and try again this morning! Pleased to say i managed to cook it this time! Third time lucky i guess! lol

totally turned my Salmon Burgers into hockey pucks on the grill last night because of MFP! LOL
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    when work is cutting into ur MFP time and u seriously start to get annoyed at the fact that u have to actually work and dont have the time to reak havoc! and LOL'n at the facebook comments... i didnt think there was anybody in the world who didnt know what facebook is!
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    .........it's the first thing you check into when you get up in the morning!

This.:embarassed:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    I will add that sometimes I log on to log food and exercise and end up responding to messages, adding comments to threads, etc and log off and *whack* myself in the head because I meant to log the food...and then I log back on and log the food and exercise and then spend the next hour goofing on the forums...

smirk...this is totally me! but i ususally don't mind...just another excuse to hop back on and see if anyone's updated anything in the last 30 seconds - i love having things to cheer about!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    When you have this verbal tick to yell out "N-S-V!" IRL.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    You know you are addicted to MFP when you find.....you have more than one MFP crush:laugh: :laugh:
  • djamador
    djamador Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is all so me too!
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    When you never log out and is it always up on your computer.

:bigsmile:

I stay logged in on my phone lol

It's open on my work computer AND my phone!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You borrow your nurse's laptop and sign on from your hospital bed!
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You have no idea what the international unit of a cup is, (a cup of Meatloaf ?), but you try to limit yourself to it at meal times anyways
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    You pop up the MFP window… check status, make a comment… answer the phone… pop up the MFP window, follow a link to the forum… switch back to work, find what you were doing… think about that forum and pop the MFP window back up.. oh look, someone posted a thread…. Ok back to work… What was I doing, again? Finds place… stupid phone interrupts again… ok, back to MFP… Oh, no wait… back to WORK I meant…

Think I have a problem???
  • MarybethAltizer
    MarybethAltizer Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    When your constantly saying to your husband, "So I was on my MFP today, and...."

So funny! This is me!!!!!!! hahahahahaha
  • wsheaf82
    wsheaf82 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You pop up the MFP window… check status, make a comment… answer the phone… pop up the MFP window, follow a link to the forum… switch back to work, find what you were doing… think about that forum and pop the MFP window back up.. oh look, someone posted a thread…. Ok back to work… What was I doing, again? Finds place… stupid phone interrupts again… ok, back to MFP… Oh, no wait… back to WORK I meant…

Think I have a problem???

Yeah you do. Too much work and not enough MFP, to be honest.
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    These are all so funny, & completely describe me! Hello, my name is Chrissy & I am a MFP addict. I'm okay with that though!!
  • linsben
    linsben Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    When your taking the risk to be repremanded at work just to sneak onto MFP and find yourself laughing and smiling at your computer only to look up and see its almost lunch time and you havent done a Dag gone thing at work.....but you dont care because your MFP kept you sain and happy for the past couple hours, now you can live the rest of your day successfully. ITS LIKE CRACK GOTTA HAVE IT!

hahah YUP! That is me right NOW
  • MarkNH
    MarkNH Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You feel like you know how your MFP friends are doing better than your friends in real life!

* * I couldn't agree more with this quote * *
  • RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    ...When you love hitting the up button for the cups of water on your MFP log and the first thing you do is scan a place for the restroom facilities while you're out and about....
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    When your constantly saying to your husband, "So I was on my MFP today, and...."

So funny! This is me!!!!!!! hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!