Down 30 - 60 to go, who wants to join me? I'm going to crush it ASAP!

Replies

• jenjim2021
    jenjim2021 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm in. I've lost 26 and need to lose 65 more so I'm right in the same range as you. We can do this!
  • kalvaflores1
    kalvaflores1 Posts: 8 Member
    leecha2014 wrote: »

" I already know what it feels like to give up, I want to know what happens WHEN I don't"

That's better

Love it.
  • FitnessorFudget
    FitnessorFudget Posts: 9 Member
    Definitely!
  • ajs_holm
    ajs_holm Posts: 5 Member
    I am in! invite invite!!!
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    I have seventy two pounds to lose. I have lost twenty six pounds since January 19. I would love to join. In the past I have joined groups but I always forget to respond because I never see another post so if I am added remind me. Good luck to everyone because I want this weight gone before Thanksgiving.
  • takeflightwren
    takeflightwren Posts: 16 Member
    I'm in! Down 13, 40 to go. When I started MFP and declared 10 lbs/ month I received ALOT of negative feedback about how this cannot be done, not sustainable, will gain it all backt, etc, yada, yada... I lost 11 lbs 1st month and am determined to lose another 10 this March- four more lbs to reach my goal for this month - I can do this! Fast! Intermittent fasting and eating while fasting=fat burn. Weight lifting to gain muscle to burn fat when I am at rest. Lets hammer this goal together.
  • leecha2014 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!
    I read all of these posts and they have really kept me motivated.
    Who wants to be part of a motivational group who is focused on eating right and exercising to CRUSH 60 pounds aggressively? The natural way of course but I'm not fooling around, I want this gone quickly, not a year! Not 2 months either, I'm realistic.
    Let's do this together!
    We will weigh-in weekly and share tips, results.

Who's in?

Sorry couldn't figure out how to reply but I'm in
  • mindyc2011
    mindyc2011 Posts: 17 Member
    I'm in! Mother of 2 kids in CO. Gained all my weight AFTER I had my second child. I'm down 18lbs, 60 to go! Let's do this!
  • Loreigh
    Loreigh Posts: 20 Member
    I would like to join in and also looking to drop 50 lbs in 2015. I just keep gaining and need to put the brakes on. I'm 48 and 49 is just around the corner. It's true, the older you get, the harder it is to drop weight. But gaining it is a breeze! ;)
  • terrimaricle
    terrimaricle Posts: 62 Member
    I'm in! I am 42, and live in California. I have about 60 to lose and have had trouble just staying true to counting calories and exercising.
  • 1nelle
    1nelle Posts: 39 Member
    I am in i am 41 and live in Wisconsin. I am down 10lbs going to weigh myself tonight want to lose 100
  • randomgyrl
    randomgyrl Posts: 111 Member
    I am 31, and live in Texas. I am hoping to lose 60 pounds total, I am down about 13.
  • I'm so in!
  • kmorales_4
    kmorales_4 Posts: 208 Member
    leecha2014 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!
    I read all of these posts and they have really kept me motivated.
    Who wants to be part of a motivational group who is focused on eating right and exercising to CRUSH 60 pounds aggressively? The natural way of course but I'm not fooling around, I want this gone quickly, not a year! Not 2 months either, I'm realistic.
    Let's do this together!
    We will weigh-in weekly and share tips, results.

Who's in?

I'm down. Add me. :)
  • Kathielee58
    Kathielee58 Posts: 2 Member
    I am 56 lost 60 but went off the rails and gained 20 :s now I am ready to lose that 20 and 20 more! count me in
  • big_87
    big_87 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm 30 down. 70 to go! I'm in! Add me please.
  • RunRachelleRun
    RunRachelleRun Posts: 1,854 Member
    I'm in. I'm 41, own my own business so work a lot, and am sitting way too much of the day. I live in the burbs of Vancouver, BC. I'm down 17 lbs, with 62 to go. The exercise has been easiest for me. Food is my struggle. I've been logging faithfully . . . but have to stop the evening indulgences. Looking forward to motivating each other!
  • wendymcrowe
    wendymcrowe Posts: 6 Member
    I'd like to join! 45, living in AL. Crazy-busy life. I need to lose 40, and it is not budging!
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Yes, I'm in! I'm Cecilia, living in Massachusetts. I've been losing weight and regaining for many years. I successfully lost 30 pounds in the past. What I did to lose it wasn't sustainable and thus, I gained it all back plus some! I'm being realistic, sensible, and patient with myself this time around. :smiley:
  • intrigame23
    intrigame23 Posts: 193 Member
    Oops! ... and need to lose, like, 80 pounds. *sigh*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!