4th week down 4 lbs......

Options
I am having a challenge with finding things to eat that don't have a lot of carbs or a lot of protein. Any suggestions will be appreciated. Loving this app!!

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Veggies Lots of them.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Butter?
  • aburkhart2
    aburkhart2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I like fresh fruit and veggies! I am new to this site and just started this past week! I am using this to track my progress....down 4 pounds in 2 weeks! I find if I need something I grab fresh fruit or veggies I pre-portioned in the fridge for a snack! I also love the Adkins bars between meals! I am new to this, looking for people to friend! My current weight is 206 and my goal is 130 so I have a long way to go!
  • bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    aburkhart2 wrote: »
    I like fresh fruit and veggies! I am new to this site and just started this past week! I am using this to track my progress....down 4 pounds in 2 weeks! I find if I need something I grab fresh fruit or veggies I pre-portioned in the fridge for a snack! I also love the Adkins bars between meals! I am new to this, looking for people to friend! My current weight is 206 and my goal is 130 so I have a long way to go!

• bhealthy1516
    bhealthy1516 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi, I could use some friends also. I just signed up today, this app seems really excellent, very user friendly. we are both about the same I'm 199.6, so just about 200, and ideally would like to get to 130/135 ish.

4 pounds in 2 weeks is excellent.,
    I've been having a lot of fruits and vegetables I use the nutribullet, I'm not going to count my fruits and vegetables now I'll have less calories but I don't want to count them.