I can and will do this.

Options
It's never too late. I'm 40 years young and need a change in my life. Strokes and heart attacks have been surrounding people around me and I won't let that be me. Recently have been experiencing heart palpitations, tingling in my fingers/forearm. Thankfully EKG is fine. It's enough to know that I need to get moving because I've got some living to do. It will lift my spirits and stress levels will decrease and that is what I could use. I have a loving fiance who also started working out and two boston terriers that love walking so this is motivation for me. Well, let's get started. Best wishes to all!

Replies

• kbare85
    kbare85 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You obviously have a great attitude about improving your overall health. Best of luck!
  • remylebeau21
    remylebeau21 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I agree I'm loving the attitude add me If you'd like.
  • Bjennin7
    Bjennin7 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    L8kergirl wrote: »
    It's never too late. I'm 40 years young and need a change in my life. Strokes and heart attacks have been surrounding people around me and I won't let that be me. Recently have been experiencing heart palpitations, tingling in my fingers/forearm. Thankfully EKG is fine. It's enough to know that I need to get moving because I've got some living to do. It will lift my spirits and stress levels will decrease and that is what I could use. I have a loving fiance who also started working out and two boston terriers that love walking so this is motivation for me. Well, let's get started. Best wishes to all!

You totes mah goats can do this!!!
  • L8kergirl
    L8kergirl Posts: 11
    Options
    kbare85 wrote: »
    You can do this! You obviously have a great attitude about improving your overall health. Best of luck!
    kbare85 wrote: »
    Thank you so much for the kind words. Now let's help one another out. We will reach our goals.
  • L8kergirl
    Options

You totes mah goats can do this!!!

Thanks littleapple. Your reply made me smile. I'm here for encouragement. Now let's reach our goals.
  • tjames30
    tjames30 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You can do this! We recently got a boston terrier, any tips?
  • L8kergirl
    Options

Added you! Us women need to lift each others spirits up. That's what I'm here for. This is going to be both tough and a wonderful experience.
  • L8kergirl
    Options
    tjames30 wrote: »
    You can do this! We recently got a boston terrier, any tips?

Congratulations on your newest family member. BT'S are awesome, loving, funny dogs. They overheat quite quickly so walking with them in hot weather is tough. I can't say enough how they lift my spirits up after a long day at work. Enjoy you baby and keep me posted. BTW, what did you name him/her?
  • L8kergirl
    Options

Added you! Us women need to lift each others spirits up. That's what I'm here for. This is going to be both tough and a wonderful experience.
    I think your a guy and I said "us women" in my message ;) I'm sorry I'm quite new to this. Have a wonderful day remylebeau.