30 Day Challenges

Options
The squat challenges, push-up challenges, etc seem great but is it beneficial to do the same workout daily or is it better to have days in between ?

Replies

• kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    IMO these challenges are in addition to whatever you're doing for exercise daily. They shouldn't be the only thing you do.
  • lampronmarc974
    Options
    The squat challenges, push-up challenges, etc seem great but is it beneficial to do the same workout daily or is it better to have days in between ?

Do not work same muscle daily every other day works fine change up routine every 3 weeks
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Yup, agree in fact that myself and most people I've seen add these kinds of challenges to their daily/regular workout routines.
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I would definitely being dong more than the challenge.. Just wondering how beneficial the challenge actually is doing it daily without breaks in between..
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I would definitely being dong more than the challenge.. Just wondering how beneficial the challenge actually is doing it daily without breaks in between..

I think it's mainly to keep you focused on an exercise. Most people get discouraged when they focus on a scale number, but trying to reach physical fitness goals lets you try harder each day and wanting to keep attempting.