60 day progress for P90X (from 243 to 219)

Options

Replies

• rayw89
    rayw89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You're doing incredible!
  • StonyBrookNana
    StonyBrookNana Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great, inspiring for me to see your success
  • Ashleyhap
    Ashleyhap Posts: 14
    Options
    You are amazing. Those some serious results! Isn't it amazing what out bodies can do if we put out mind to it? I start p90x3 on Monday. I'm gonna add you for inspiration cause wow!
  • supermom627
    supermom627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ashleyhap wrote: »
    You are amazing. Those some serious results! Isn't it amazing what out bodies can do if we put out mind to it? I start p90x3 on Monday. I'm gonna add you for inspiration cause wow!
    It really is! and i am glad you are starting a program it has helped me a lot i also joined a challenge group on facebook which has given more support than i could have immagined you are going to do amazing and if you ever need anything send me a message please because i will push you

• rentrikin
    rentrikin Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow! In 2 months!! you rocked it!
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! thanks for sharing, very inspiring.
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Looking great--good job!
  • mreichard
    mreichard Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job. I don't know about you, but I'm really liking P90X. I tried it once before for two weeks and didn't do it seriously. Now I'm 6 weeks in and I honestly feel better than I have in years. Chronic neck pain is gone, shoulder pain is gone, stiffness in my hands is gone, and I've lost about 13 pounds (not following the p90x diet, just logging calories and getting plenty of protein). I feel like a total geek, but I'm telling everyone I know how great it is.
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You're doing fantastic!! That's really great progress for 60 days :)
  • WitchofWashington
    WitchofWashington Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your progress, you look amazing! You are now one of my inspirations to keep going. :D
  • supermom627
    Options
    mreichard wrote: »
    Great job. I don't know about you, but I'm really liking P90X. I tried it once before for two weeks and didn't do it seriously. Now I'm 6 weeks in and I honestly feel better than I have in years. Chronic neck pain is gone, shoulder pain is gone, stiffness in my hands is gone, and I've lost about 13 pounds (not following the p90x diet, just logging calories and getting plenty of protein). I feel like a total geek, but I'm telling everyone I know how great it is.
    I totally understand what you mean I don't live it but I love the results! So like Tony says I hate it but I live it lol

• supermom627
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your progress, you look amazing! You are now one of my inspirations to keep going. :D
    That just made my day if you ever feel like quitting and need someone to talk to to convince you to keep going hit me up with a message for real
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Wow u look good !! Soo pretty! Once u get ur routine going strong the weight is just keep falling off!
  • asmaidris159
    Options
    Hie everyone.i am 4 months post delivery and so far lost 80%of my pregnancy weight but the problem is though I incorporated exercise as well but I m struck at the same figure not loosing weight anymore.anybody with same problem or the solution ??please share..
  • kerrifair
    kerrifair Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, 60 days? What a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • kdhith
    kdhith Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    That's incredible! Well done!
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Hi. I want to say bravo! I got p90x almost 2 years ago and I never did it cuz I don't have anywhere to have a chinup bar I bought something for it but it was not the same. So I felt I was not in good enough shape for it.

so lately I have improved my fitness level and contemplating doing it after I complete my last 3 weeks on slim in 6 to go to p90x. You have inspired me to see such a drastic difference in your belly and back. I think I will!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • supermom627
    Options
    Hi. I want to say bravo! I got p90x almost 2 years ago and I never did it cuz I don't have anywhere to have a chinup bar I bought something for it but it was not the same. So I felt I was not in good enough shape for it.

so lately I have improved my fitness level and contemplating doing it after I complete my last 3 weeks on slim in 6 to go to p90x. You have inspired me to see such a drastic difference in your belly and back. I think I will!
    You really should... I haven't done chin ups for the same reasons I just skip them I couldnt do one anyway but I still get results from pushups and weights so it's worth it

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!