60 day progress for P90X (from 243 to 219)

Options

Replies

• carosmiffy
    carosmiffy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Which schedule did you follow? And did you follow it to fidelity? I have P90x, but haven't been able to stick with it past a three weeks or so! I can't do a single chin-up!
  • benjaminhk
    benjaminhk Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    P90x is a lifesaver. Keep up the great work!

I'm doing P90x3 right now because the long workouts got to be too difficult to schedule for a few years ago and now I have two kids.
  • geddyp
    geddyp Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Oh wow!! Big change :)
  • kimberlydgarcia
    kimberlydgarcia Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm scared I couldn't make it though one of those workouts!
  • supermom627
    supermom627 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    carosmiffy wrote: »
    That is awesome! Which schedule did you follow? And did you follow it to fidelity? I have P90x, but haven't been able to stick with it past a three weeks or so! I can't do a single chin-up!
    I haven't missed a day I am pretty strict on myself and I'm doing the lean schedule... Plus you got to eat right with it

• supermom627
    Options
    P90x is a lifesaver. Keep up the great work!

I'm doing P90x3 right now because the long workouts got to be too difficult to schedule for a few years ago and now I have two kids.
    That's my only complaint I have an 8 month old son with special needs and it does get hard.

• supermom627
    Options
    You look great! I'm scared I couldn't make it though one of those workouts!
    I promise you could it's all about modifying
  • awallheimer
    awallheimer Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic! I am trying to lose weight because of health. I am 5'4 and weighed 211 5 days ago. I am attempting to make a goal of 160. It is very hard for me as I also have PCOS and I have a 3 and 1 year old. You are an inspiration. Thanks for posting and I look forward to seeing your progress. Keep up the great job!!!
  • BravoGurl
    BravoGurl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your post just proves that if we put our minds to it, we can achieve anything!! You are to be commended for all of your effort. Excellent job!!!
  • F1TLady2015
    F1TLady2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job I am a mom of three and hang in there!! You give hope for all the mommies. We can't make an excuse of baby weight forever!! You are doing wonderful go mom's club!!!
  • dragyou
    dragyou Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!! Great progress
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Awesome job
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You should be sooo proud of your hard work and the success you've had so far. Can't wait to see your next update!
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    In only 60 days!?!?! That's awesome! Your back pictures are crazy awesome! I am hopeful!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Good for you for sticking with it! Especially with children. P90X is NOT easy.
  • Que3nC
    Que3nC Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    wow! you look amazing. I always get so bored with p90x that I end up quitting in the first week. Kudos to you for sticking with it!
  • Hotshoe1200
    Hotshoe1200 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look like you've lost way more than that, frankly. I am impressed because P90X scares me!
  • skinnybkimmy
    skinnybkimmy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing change for just 24 pounds!
  • thelazycat
    thelazycat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ib205nawk6pe.jpg
    You amazingly strong willed and disciplined lady!
  • supermom627
    Options
    Thank you everybody !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!