The latest crazy diet fad

Options

Replies

• AllyS7
    AllyS7 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm so sad that people will actually try this...
  • stephanie_m
    stephanie_m Posts: 16
    Options
    Wow... seriously what is wrong with people. Oi!
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    . . . I have no words. . . other than wanting to slap that chick around for being too lazy to commit to a healthy lifestyle. Seriously, it isn't that hard to say I think I'll have a salad instead of 20 tacos or burgers. GAHHHHHH! :headdesk:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Uhhhhhhhh :huh:
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    And eventually it has to come off. Then they will eat everything they see. Yeah great plan there.

I don't know if they would eat everything that they see... the memories of trying to eat the food (wich they would because honestly thirty days?) being uber painful... would probably turn me off from solids for quite a while! lol.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Good gravy! That is ridiculous. Pure and simple. I cannot make it liquids alone. I'm sure there's a cheaper method to this idiotic movement. Have your teeth removed. Actually, I don't know if that's cheaper or not. Either way, it's foolish.
  • enriquez18
    enriquez18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Now that is just CRAZY...OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    And eventually it has to come off. Then they will eat everything they see. Yeah great plan there.

I don't know if they would eat everything that they see... the memories of trying to eat the food (wich they would because honestly thirty days?) being uber painful... would probably turn me off from solids for quite a while! lol.
    Indeed, it would probably be one of those things where the pain caused their stomach to hurt and, thus, they won't want to eat such foods. Theoretically. I have a feeling that would, typically, only last for a little while. And for those whom it lasted longer, well ... I would have great pity for them.

It's a Pavlovian response. Except, you know, the opposite of the original experiment.
  • elizwelshman
    elizwelshman Posts: 136
    Options
    ::facepalm::
    :huh:
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    I have a friends who does piercings and tongue bifercations. I bet he could do this for me!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    If I was told I could only drink my calories, I would be drunk all the time lol
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    You and me both!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I wonder if ti makes OTHER things you do with your tongue painful. Inquiring minds want to know.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Wasn't wiring your mouth shut the "new and cool" thing do to back in the 80's? :huh:
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Wasn't wiring your mouth shut the "new and cool" thing do to back in the 80's? :huh:

i had my mouth wired shut in the 80's oh wait no that was braces nevermind
  • halobender
    halobender Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    If I was told I could only drink my calories, I would be drunk all the time lol
    Pffft, I'm ahead of the curve, then. *stumbles into wall*
  • rosebud916
    rosebud916 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thats sick ! Might as well lay down and die if you can't even enjoy what you eat ! Whats this world coming to !
  • Gretchen22276
    Options
    gag :sick:
  • Stephb4
    Stephb4 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think I will pass on this new weight loss idea... I will wait for the next fad..... Lord knows they can't get much worse. OUCH!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I wonder if ti makes OTHER things you do with your tongue painful. Inquiring minds want to know.

well it is made of mesh, so maybe it would give a rougher feel. :tongue: <-- or not depending on the mesh. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: