Relationships...things getting serious or what?

Options
pigiaki
pigiaki Posts: 40 Member
Hey!I am not sure if i can talk about relationships here ,but i have talked about many other irrelevant stuff, so i will write you my story(and whoever want to reply,thanks a lot).

I like a boy he is cute but with only one ''disadvantage'',he has many female/girl firends.And i like the fact that we share common ideas and beliefs and he likes it too.We talk A LOT,we hug A LOT and we tease each other A LOT!we have been hanging out togeher sometimes aswell.He has shown me some ''signs''if i can use the word like this,some hearts in our chats or on med books ans stuff but based on the fact that he hugs easily etc etc i doubt,and i would say that i may am friendzoned...Before saying that he plays with me,we are talking about a very serious person so no,he is certainly shy and a bit introvert and obviously not gay.What many people say is that he waits for me to do the first move but i am afraid and i am in a dilemma.
Should i go on or what?The last time i held his hand and he maintained the holding but afterwards his bestfriend told me that he told him that for him it was ''somehow'' but somehow what?nice,cute,bad,atrocious?WHAT?

Any help is realy appreciated,ask me for more information if you need below,and as always thank you <3

Replies

• pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Go for it? It couldn't hurt?
    But you're probably friend zoned So hurray for a new friend!
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 47 years old so listen to me when I tell you, men are dogs!! :D If you make the first move, he will show interest whether he's truly interested or not. It's best to throw out some subtle signs (Not hints, we don't understand hints) that you like him and let him make the first move.
  • pigiaki
    Options
    I'm 47 years old so listen to me when I tell you, men are dogs!! :D If you make the first move, he will show interest whether he's truly interested or not. It's best to throw out some subtle signs (Not hints, we don't understand hints) that you like him and let him make the first move.
    when you say subtle signs,what exactly do you mean?any preferations?
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I wouldn't be so sure he's not gay. He may not know it yet.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    personally I would get into a situation where it is "personal"... like just the two of you... no one else around... even watching a film on your sofa... if you have other seats... clutter them or spill water on them :joy: ...so he has to sit next to you.... make some eye contact now and again... you probably will fidget about... accidentally knock his leg or foot or something... if he's interested he will make his move.. :joy: or you could sit and wait... feeling that god awful pang ...should I shouldn't I.... WHAT IF!? and in time ( I regret not trying) if he doesn't then at least you've got a lovely friend.

ps. I love your hair!! :heart_eyes: colour is gorgeous!
  • AU_Girl
    AU_Girl Posts: 24
    Options

Agreed. If a guy wants to be with you, he will let you know.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    He sounds all types of gay. Only Joshing. I'm just bustin your chops. Maybe he's just a bit introverted and needs more encouragement? My advice is to continue to persist with the constant hugging that appears to be going on. Hug that lad all day until he get's the message. Then hug him some more. I hope this helped.
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Make a move! What could it hurt? I had a thing for a very close guy friend and tried to give all the subtle hints, and not so subtle hints, that I was interested. It seriously took me kissing him and telling him how I felt before he got it. Granted, he wasn't interested, but we're still great friends and there's no weirdness between us at all.
    No harm, no foul.
  • pigiaki
    Options
    Thank you,for your lovely messages <3 you helped a lot.Although i still haven't done THE move he seems he has started dropping hints himself!So all i have to do i make the 'perfect'situation,right?
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    My advice is to stop beating around the bush/waiting around, and just tell him how you feel. If he only wants to be friends, at least you know and can move on. Otherwise, you're confining your other possibilities for a relationship that may not even happen.

Good luck!

And P.S. Guys are LOUSY at picking up on hints. L.O.U.S.Y.

• pigiaki
    Options
    Thanks for the help.i don't know if it worked i asked him myself everything is perfect we are together 6 months now