Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• AhmadAli05
    Options
    Feel free to add me, would love to help encourage and support others as well as be helped and motivated to get to the goals we set.
  • katie2013p
    katie2013p Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Please add me if you want. I live in illinois and looking for new friends who want to motivate me. Thanks. I want to make new friends.
  • beulah2015
    beulah2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me, I need motivation to loose weight
  • pamk62
    pamk62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    :D
  • claudiamkay
    claudiamkay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    hi :) eighteen year old full time student and i work full time! just need people to keep me motivated so I don't stress eat :(

I have controlled depression and anxiety but I can sometimes have bad episodes. so just looking for people who can relate!
  • monkeyvite
    Options
    New to this site!...need positive friends to help me start my new journey =)
  • logdog86
    logdog86 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! 28, Seattle, just starting out
  • laurenjill25
    Options
    I need friends. It's lonely here in MFP!! lol
  • hapoo1122
    hapoo1122 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm new on here!! :p
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Send me all the friend requests you got.
  • killakyle420
    Options
    Feel free to add me up! I got lots of advice to offer and wouldn't mind some friends so we can motivate eachother. :D
  • breathefire
    breathefire Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me~
  • JeanWolfSpirit
    JeanWolfSpirit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add....am looking for motivation to loose100-150 so my orthopedic surgeon will do my hip replacement and both knees. Depression came in and settled in like he wants to stay
  • breathefire
    breathefire Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add....am looking for motivation to loose100-150 so my orthopedic surgeon will do my hip replacement and both knees. Depression came in and settled in like he wants to stay
    BEST OF LUCK!

• sweet1wthwings2015
    Options
    Please feel free to add me
  • JeanWolfSpirit
    JeanWolfSpirit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    BEST OF LUCK!

Thank you
  • DanielGadsden2015
    DanielGadsden2015 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Add away! The more motivation and help we get the more we can do and help others. Add me!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Sure good motivated peeps who interact and have a sense of humor..send a message and add B)
  • mem0ories
    mem0ories Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do :D
  • mirandaa1985
    mirandaa1985 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm not really new, however, I'm just now getting serious after the birth of my daughter. I could definitely use some friends to keep me accountable and for motivation.