Double Tracking - Weight Watchers & MyFitnessPal

Options
Has anyone figured out a way to track food and exercise in My Fitness Pal AND Weight Watchers without having to do double entry? I would like to track in one or the other and have it sync. I also have a FitBit, so was trying to see if there was some way to make that happen using that device.

Replies

• kmc979
    kmc979 Posts: 99 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm double tracking right now myself and have to do it all manually. A couple years ago I lost 30 pounds counting calories on MFP. Gained back 20 hence why I'm back. Work offered a discount for weight watchers so I figured I'd give it a try and see how it differed. I am on the fence. I like the point values a lot better but today for instance I ate all my points but MFP says I need to eat 400 more calories. I guess I could eat them in fruit since weight watchers doesn't count fruit towards points but this is a trend, all points gone from WW more calories to eat in MFP. Fitbit syncs with MFP. What do you think of the differences?
  • ugafan72
    ugafan72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your feedback. I've been tracking in both places too. I was hoping my fitbit would sync with Weight Watchers too, but it seems to only sync "sometimes" and it only syncs activity, not food. I'll continue both for another month but I'm leaning towards giving up Weight Watchers.
  • cuspers
    cuspers Posts: 1
    Options
    I am trying to figure out the same thing. Maybe using an intermediary app. I am trying to get all of my apps to sync; MFP, WW, Fitbit and AppleHealth. I found one for Fitbit and AppleHealth but I am continuously looking for others. I am mainly using WW for the recipes.
  • tilishamichelle
    tilishamichelle Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am double tracking too. Womp Womp. I like myfitness pal because the data base of food is bigger. I typically track everything in myfitnesspal and use the calorie count to track in weight watchers. I just track in WW for accountability purposes.
  • sherrimags
    sherrimags Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! I wish WW showed total calories too. Kind of hard with all of the "free foods" to know where you are calorie wise. : )