450 cals left...what would you do?

Options
124»

Replies

• CanadianCountryGirl1973
    Options
    If it's the weekend, I'd use up the calories in a couple of glasses of red wine.

During the week, 4 cups air popped popcorn with 1.5 tbsp melted low cal/low fat margarine.
  • busseybl
    busseybl Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    A beer! (or two)
  • CanadianCountryGirl1973
    Options
    Smallc10 wrote: »
    Wine and popcorn!

Haha! Just saw this! Someone after my own heart!

• jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    12 ounces of shrimp saute'd in a bit of olive oil with minced garlic for around 429 calories.
  • AyaRowan
    AyaRowan Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese with Velveeta Jalapeno cheese slices and mesquite sliced turkey, yum~
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Gelato. Or some mini cupcakes. Or if I am not in a sweet mood pretzels with horseradish cheddar cheese.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ooh, or three cake pops from Starbucks.. lol.. OR three glasses of Spumante and an early bedtime.. lol
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake!
  • sdado1013
    sdado1013 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    dawnna76 wrote: »
    ICE CREAM

This
  • ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Red Baron Single serve cheese pizza and a couple shots of vodka.
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I normally have a glass of wine in the evening!

If you're still hungry, you can't go wrong with yogurt, apples, baby carrots, hummus, etc. You have the calories - use them any way you want to!
  • AndreaEIE
    AndreaEIE Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    a cookie!
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I would go for ice cream..always ice cream. or beer...always beer. Hrmm...actually, 450? I could get away with both! But I dont usually have that much to play with if I have extra. So ice cream and thats my final answer.

Or beer.
  • GoPerfectHealth
    GoPerfectHealth Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    450 calories doesn't go very far when you want cheesecake and chocolate. But, yeah, cheesecake and chocolate.
  • SarahHowells1
    SarahHowells1 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Different depending what I feel like... yoghurt, cheese, toast w/cheese and pineapple OR tuna, or cashew nuts! Those are my main snacks
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I may log it for the day. I made a field in my diary, under snacks "Carry over for following day". Then I have something extra special on the following day and not log it, because it's already been accounted for the day before :smiley: