Down 48lbs, from size 14 to 5/6 Thanks to MFP and Exercise Programs (pics)

Options
Kris1279
Kris1279 Posts: 229 Member
edited March 2015 in Success Stories
It's been a little over a year since I started my weight loss healthier me :smile: I'm so excited to inspire and help motivate others in their fitness and health journey. MFP and working out got me to where I am today, and I continue using them to work towards my goals. Officially down 48lbs and I'm feeling great! Here are my one year progress pics. With the help of MFP and workout programs like T25 and P90X3, helped me. I'm reaching my goals. Anyone can do it! Your only given one body, it's important to take care of it. You are worth it!

35asjnn.jpg

6iqo74.jpg

Replies

• anrebma
    anrebma Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look absolutely AMAZING!!! GREAT JOB!!!! I hope to be in your shoes one day!!! Down 53 lbs since October and have at least another 60 to go!!! Would love to hear how you tighted up your tummy and legs. You said Beach Body? I have heard of that in conversation but not sure what kind of program that is. Is it something you do on your own or do you actually go to a facility and do it as part of a class?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Well done on your success.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Well done on your success.

Thanks!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    anrebma wrote: »
    WOW! You look absolutely AMAZING!!! GREAT JOB!!!! I hope to be in your shoes one day!!! Down 53 lbs since October and have at least another 60 to go!!! Would love to hear how you tighted up your tummy and legs. You said Beach Body? I have heard of that in conversation but not sure what kind of program that is. Is it something you do on your own or do you actually go to a facility and do it as part of a class?

Thanks, all done from home. Takes time if you do it the healthy way. Far as the tummy, it sure is a hard area to work on. I have had 6 surgeries for Endometriosis and a complete hysterectomy, so my tummy has been through a lot and two kids:) Just don't give up and keep working on it. You will see the results. Diet is key too. Congrats on your success! 53lbs is awesome. Doesn't it feel great to reach your goals.
  • chokeslam512
    chokeslam512 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Just look at your stance in the first pic you posted...
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Way to go lady! You look amazing!!!! :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Awesome! Just look at your stance in the first pic you posted...

Thanks, I feel so much better and after having many surgeries for Endometriosis and two kids, I'm proud of how far I've come. I love the Beach Body programs and MFP. Helped me get to where I am. Even started lifting again, Body Beastin it. Forgot how much I love lifting. Feels good to be back in shape.
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! In your last photo you look more relaxed and confident! Congrats :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Way to go lady! You look amazing!!!! :)

Thank you, still working at it:)
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great work and you look fantastic. I want those abs!!! :)
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    That's super awesome. You look sooooo fabulous. I love the expression on your face in all the pics - even your beginning one. You look like ur an upbeat and positive person. That no doubt helps you to reach ur goals too. Congratulations.
  • youmeandthesea
    youmeandthesea Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success! You look great!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a great year! Your hard work has paid off...And that sounds like the perfect pace, just under 1 lb a week! :smiley:
  • FitLife1515
    FitLife1515 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow- such an inspiration. Also, a reminder to take before pictures. I'm just starting out and haven't done it yet.
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow-way to go-you look great!!! Congrats on your success!!! Thanks for sharing-stories like these help me keep doing this everyday :D
  • NurseCU
    NurseCU Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look amazing! I love how happy you look in all of your photos, such a great way to be! Congrats!
  • Kris1279
    Options
    knitapeace wrote: »
    WOW! Great work and you look fantastic. I want those abs!!! :)

HA THANKS! Still working on those abs, they are in there someplace. :)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    NurseCU wrote: »
    Good job! You look amazing! I love how happy you look in all of your photos, such a great way to be! Congrats!

Thank you, always something to be happy for:)
  • Kris1279
    Options
    smkondy wrote: »
    Wow-way to go-you look great!!! Congrats on your success!!! Thanks for sharing-stories like these help me keep doing this everyday :D

Thanks, happy to inspire, we have to cheer each other on.
  • Kris1279
    Options
    Wow- such an inspiration. Also, a reminder to take before pictures. I'm just starting out and haven't done it yet.

Thanks, yes take those before pics, you will be happy you did. Helped keep me motivated.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!