Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• destineehartley2
    destineehartley2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!!!! I am trying to lose 89lbs I have tried to do it before but I didn't succeed. So here I am today I am ready to lose weight and very motivated. I would like friends to help me stay encouraged so please help!!!!!
  • dsomero23
    Options
    I'm new! I'd love some friends for inspiration and motivation and accountability! Im a single mom and have had a hard time losing my baby weight since I had my daughter in December of 2013. Time to kick it!
  • MeaganFawn
    MeaganFawn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Been on MFP for awhile now & looking for a few friends who frequently use the app!! :-D I'm a 26 year old female, mother of 1, looking to loose at least another 20-25lbs!! Whatever it takes to be healthy! I log in everyday!
  • geminifit92
    Options
    I downloaded and began using MFP TODAY.
    It's intimidating and scary to start a weightloss journey alone. If you are serious about weightloss, fitness and clean eating add me as a friend. Anyone is welcome. Let's do this together:)
  • j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends to help motivate. Check my profile and if you like add me. Happy Friday MFP peeps!
  • smartchix
    smartchix Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to help with motivation! Teamwork rocks!
  • megablackk1d
    megablackk1d Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me on every single day, and looking to gain some mass!
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    add :)
  • LifeInAWay
    LifeInAWay Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm always game. Any day. Feel free to add me.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Mulitply....
  • Vildythall
    Options
    Add Me!! I walk for exercise due to two back surgeries until I can get my back strength again. I log everything, everyday and am always looking for friends!
  • kjablinskey
    kjablinskey Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, been using MFP for 18 months. Lost 45 pounds in six months and have been maintaining for a year.

I'm fitter at 44 than I was in high school, and I was fit then. I've got the fat off, got the muscle tone back, now I want to put on some muscle.

Feel free to add me.

• tairaven
    tairaven Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Love new friends! Feel free to add me :-)
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I would love more supportive friends! Please feel free to add me :)
  • mamabear20014
    Options
    therocpile wrote: »
    Post a reply below if you want people to add you, Let's keep each other motivated and on the right track!!

Anyone is welcome to add me!!!

• lillyfreddy
    Options
    meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kellyhdent
    Options
    after a year of on and offs... I need a little more support! feel free to add me. :)
  • jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation now so please add me and I am willing to motivate you as well!
  • sgfoster110
    sgfoster110 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Need more friends to encourage and keep motivated. I like active friends. I am very active and love to stay in shape. I ride a bike and run races occaionally.
  • rwalter78
    rwalter78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Let's do this.