So I absolutely need to get my belly flat over the weekend. HOW?

Options

Replies

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Have you heard of the Master Peep Cleanse?

You should Trademark it, dude. Seriously. ;)
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Monokini? Pinup inspired suit? Seriously. Just cover up whatever you are worried about with a suit that is flattering.

I like the pinup inspired suit idea :)
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    Down a bottle and a half of red wine, wake up dehydrated, throw up a little, you're golden!

No. Alcohol makes you puffy.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    haribo-630x407.jpg

You're welcome.
  • judiness101
    judiness101 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    PRMinx wrote: »
    haribo-630x407.jpg

You're welcome.

I remember laughing so hard reading the reviews on amazon. For those of you who haven't read them. It's pure gold.

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/dp/B008JELLCA
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    this might be the first and only time i ever recommend it, but im thinking those wrap things. its temporary (a day or so) and it wont cause you to lose weight, but will tighten you up for a short amount of time.

spray tanning will help

find a high waisted bikini (might be hard to find in stores this time of year but maybe) - i have one that i love (but cant wear anymore, too big now!) LOL!
  • jennifershoo
    Options
    OP, just avoid high sodium food and alcohol, drink lots of water, buy a nice bikini, spray tan abs on your belly and you're good to go. Don't do anything drastic and unhealthy.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    You go shopping for a tummy control bikini like the one posted above
  • earth_echo
    earth_echo Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Some sort of belly wrap might help. One of my HS classmates spams everyone on FB about a product called "It Works" body wraps. She's a distributor, I guess. Before I blocked her updates (seriously, that kind of BS doesn't belong on FB, imo), I did see some of the before and after pics. I suppose you could try something like that. I'm sure it's totally temporary. But, if you're desperate.......
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Down a bottle and a half of red wine, wake up dehydrated, throw up a little, you're golden!

No. Alcohol makes you puffy.

Oh, but the purple teeth would have really made it!

Self tanner, (even contour makeup!) high waisted retro style bikini, and GOOD POSTURE plus confidence and your very best sales skills will keep the eyes on your smiling face, where they belong!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I don't think there is a way to go from bumpy to smooth belly in a few days even with unhealthy methods.
    You can try to hide or disguise it as others have suggested.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    ...keep the eyes on your smiling face, where they belong!
    If all else fails, get some "My eyes are up here" glasses:
    kr5wfknqnz1n.jpg

• marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    One of the wraps might help. Also watch your sodium intake today as well as other foods that make you bloat.

You won't lose fat, but might appear "flatter".
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    no carbs, no liquids, take a couple diuertics.

It's terrible to your health, but you'll probably "make weight".
  • datbelly
    datbelly Posts: 4
    Options
    Guys, thank you so much. First, sorry for the out-of-rules picture I posted (ups, didn't even realize it had nudity, apologies). Second, thank you so much for the ideas. I didn't even consider the tummy-controlling bikini! Also, I've heard about the wraps, but I'm not sure it's sold in my country - ill look for it tho, they seem good for a weekend solution.

Ill up the water intake, train my posture and hope for the best!
  • mollyr0425
    Options
    get a spray tan
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Really? How silly. LOL
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    OP, just avoid high sodium food and alcohol, drink lots of water, buy a nice bikini, spray tan abs on your belly and you're good to go. Don't do anything drastic and unhealthy.

THIS. After you do these things listed above make sure your personality and confidence shine above all the others. You yourself said you are good at what you do. Show it! Don't even allow anyone to notice a small detail that probably only bothers you.
  • azulvioleta6
    azulvioleta6 Posts: 4,195 Member
    Options
    It won't fix the problem, but you could do a salt scrub and moisturize well. It will make the skin feel a little tighter.

You can buy salt scrubs in the store, but they are easy to make too. Take about a cup of table salt, add a couple of tablespoons of sea salt, mix. Add about 3T of olive oil and mix with a spoon to combine. Add in about 1/4 C of your favorite body wash (I like the cheap grapefruit wash from Trader Joe's) and mix some more.

Take a warm bath, scrub your belly, rinse. Pat dry and moisturize.

It feels good, is relaxing and totally safe .
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    tshirts_that_look_like_a_bikini_640_05.jpg