Fitness Tips

Options
hey everyone!
I'm looking for some workouts i can do in the comfort of my own home that will help burn fat and tone up, any advice would be great

Replies

• ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @ashleigharmour : I would check out Youtube. Lot's of choices and it's free. You can always run, walk, cycle etc outside too.
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »
    @ashleigharmour : I would check out Youtube. Lot's of choices and it's free. You can always run, walk, cycle etc outside too.

Fitness blender. Also get the free "Pop Sugar Active" app. These are filled with quick, effective and mostly body weight moves. Some introduce weights.
  • ashleigharmour
    ashleigharmour Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ok thank you
  • robschwenck
    robschwenck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Personally I love the workout trainer app from Skimble. Lots of free workouts and a community for guidance and inspiration.
  • hannahleejohnson964
    Options
    rileyes wrote: »
    ROBOTFOOD wrote: »

Fitness blender. Also get the free "Pop Sugar Active" app. These are filled with quick, effective and mostly body weight moves. Some introduce weights.

I looked at the Pop Sugar Active app and it looks really helpful!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender is awesome if you need a lot of options for time/equipment at home. Their videos are easy to follow and you can put your own music on since they don't have any backtrack.
  • berescga
    berescga Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club is also a good app. Lots of variety in the workouts & some a really hard!
  • taylorvanhooren
    taylorvanhooren Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    berescga wrote: »
    Nike Training Club is also a good app. Lots of variety in the workouts & some a really hard!

yes, Nike training club is AWESOME!
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Look into convict conditioning and you are your own gym
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Love this SKIMBLE app too found in two days ago and I have already added three of their shorter targeted workouts to my routine!!!
  • AndiJH
    AndiJH Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    berescga wrote: »

yes, Nike training club is AWESOME!

Agreed!! And most of the routines don't require equipment, or you can just use heavy objects you have in the house (or invest in a set of light weights and a medicine ball).