40 Days In!

Options
eloise80
eloise80 Posts: 37 Member
No huge victories over here compared to most people in this feed, but super proud of myself!

40 Days Logged in (excited for 50,75,100...)
Down 5.6 pounds
Losing inches like mad
Increased flexibility
Fallen in love with barre and Ballet Beautiful and consistently worked out almost 6 weeks
Back hasn't gone out ONCE since I started

These victories are HUGE for me. B) So happy to be well on my way. I cannot WAIT to make it to the 180's!!

Replies

• fbcarlson
    fbcarlson Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go! And keep up the great work!!!!
  • danidanibobani
    danidanibobani Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • janegalt37
    janegalt37 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I love your enthusiasm. It's infectious!
  • eloise80
    eloise80 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!! :) also another victory- didn't celebrate with a huge cheat day!!! I so often do well then sabotage myself, instead I kept focus, logged again yesterday and today is Day 41- still tripping along!
  • allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! Nothing like sticking to it to see results!
  • kez0305
    kez0305 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done! It can be hard to kept on track.
    I found taking photos of myself say weekly helped me see the changes especially when the scales get 'stuck'
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wooot! Great job!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! That is a huge victory, you've already made it a habit, you've lost lbs and inches in a slow/med pace that makes it much more sustainable. HUGE pat on the back :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!