What Do You Do with saboteurs?

Options
2»

Replies

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Serves you right. I'd be pissed if you didn't let me chew on your foam roller either!

It amazes me that it took until this reply to get a response that "got" the humor in the OP!

Your babbeh sounds adorable. The only possible solution to an infant saboteur is to GOBBLE THEM UP. The tummy and neck are the tastiest bits, I find.
  • rageginger
    rageginger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In for Snickerdoodle creamer *drools*
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Serves you right. I'd be pissed if you didn't let me chew on your foam roller either!

It amazes me that it took until this reply to get a response that "got" the humor in the OP!

Your babbeh sounds adorable. The only possible solution to an infant saboteur is to GOBBLE THEM UP. The tummy and neck are the tastiest bits, I find.

Yesh!! He deserves extra tummy raspberries today!
    28mfs5k.jpg
  • Phoenix_Down
    Options
    rageginger wrote: »
    In for Snickerdoodle creamer *drools*

It's really good!! :heart_eyes:
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options

28mfs5k.jpg

I've heard that Tummy Raspberry Ketones are a fat-burning SUPERFOOD!
  • Phoenix_Down
    Options

28mfs5k.jpg

I've heard that Tummy Raspberry Ketones are a fat-burning SUPERFOOD!

Pahaha yes! It's only fair, make them extra calories disappear... Like magic!