Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• brand new.. 50 years old, and have a crapload of weight to lose. anyone, pls feel free to add me :)
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    My name is bill I am 50 yo looking to lose 50 lbs please join me on my journey and we can provide mutsl s
  • Hi, im looking for friends so we can motivate each other. I lost 55pounds a few years ago but due to a knee injury and going back to work at a desk job i have gained over half of it back. I plan to get back on track and get healthy again
  • cjanw1966
    cjanw1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me! I'm new and finding success so far!
  • What's up yall. Fitness goal is to get down to 134 so I'm working on 100 lbs.
  • jasmine1129
    jasmine1129 Posts: 38 Member
    I would love new friends! I need people who are going to motivate me to keep going :)
  • Hi everyone, I'm looking to lose some weight and put on muscle at the same time (easy right?) and am looking to meet with people to get more food recepies/ideas of what to eat to help me do that. I enjoy being positive, energetic, and passionate about fitness/health. So feel free to add me and oh I guess we can be friends
  • Hey I've just joined MFP and would love to have motivated and committed friends who have a goal and wants to achieve them. I'm looking for friends who can motivate me and help with workout tips and recipes and I will do too. So please add
  • virelay129
    virelay129 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm in! I prefer to choose to be KIND and positive! :)
  • Spiritwarrior2000
    Spiritwarrior2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Always looking for new active friends! :)
  • lmd1289
    lmd1289 Posts: 6
    Always looking for more friends! :)
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    pick me, pick me love sharing other peoples journey.
  • TabiWorrell
    TabiWorrell Posts: 3 Member
    I need some more friends! Trying to stay motivated to keep the weight off and get fit!
  • Seekerami
    edited March 2015
    Looking for friends to share my journey with .very supportive and positive love light and motivation
  • DanieleIsBatgirl
    DanieleIsBatgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Add me if you want, I'm new to this so having friends is always a plus! Especial in something as difficult as weight loss :smile:
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Me! I've lost 45 pounds and I have 30 left. I'm looking for motivated friends who actually like to chat!
  • ashrinkingqueen
    ashrinkingqueen Posts: 19 Member
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Seekerami
    Looking for friends to share my journey with .very supportive and positive love light and motivation
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Any pervy, dirty, funny people can send me a request. Quiet and shy dont work for me
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Oh... hello there.