Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• klelk2
    klelk2 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hello! Add me please! I have about 80 pounds to lose and would like to see what others are eating and get meal and snack ideas. I post every day and I log everything I eat, the good and the bad.
  • Siegmom2
    Siegmom2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I've been on about a week and love all of the support and motivation. Looking to lose 10lbs. In six weeks and 20 by summer!
  • tadrio
    tadrio Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I tryed alone, ( no success) i'm looking for friends to encourage , motivate, and win.
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need friends to motivate me.
  • MichaelByers
    MichaelByers Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Previous member of MFP but under a different name. Rejoined because I was starting to hate the Fitbit site for food tracking and lack of friends. Interested in motivational friends. :)
  • Dulcefresh
    Dulcefresh Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me. currently doing insanity.
  • meretedagmargade9
    Options
    London calling! Been using the app for one week now to lose 5 kg before my Tough Mudder race in May. Teaming up with people with similar goals would be great!
  • destineehartley2
    destineehartley2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love friends to motivate and I hope you will motivate me. It's hard doing it alone.
  • fowen31
    fowen31 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a 47 year old mother of 3 and trying to lose about 35 pounds by July. I have always been a little overweight but I've gained over 30 pounds since I quite smoking 2 and half years ago. I started using MFP for the 2nd time a couple of weeks Ago and have last about 10 lbs so far. Looking for support and friends!
  • agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hi guys. 25F from Texas here. I am always looking for more friends who complete their diaries at the end of the day so I can get ideas from you all. Prefer friends in or near the same time zone.
  • FPSchulz
    FPSchulz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love some more MFP friends to help with accountability. Please add me!
  • itsashleybm
    itsashleybm Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me !:) need new friends
  • donaldyoung88
    Options
    Add me on fit bit or here don.a.young.ii@gmail.com
  • izalac
    izalac Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Looking for buddies who will motivate me and whom I will motivate in return. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Precious3123
    Precious3123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need friends to keep me on track. Friend me ☺️
  • Falkor69
    Falkor69 Posts: 3
    Options
    Me for sure! :)
  • kdavisson333
    kdavisson333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Trying to gain, been on about a week. I'm on several times a day. Looking for motivation and knowledge with my diet.
  • yelandaking713
    yelandaking713 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Looking for support!
  • LAHotSauce91
    LAHotSauce91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Matt....add me :D
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I only want pervy friends