Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• I am very supportive, and looking to have more supprtive friends, feel free to add me,
  • ken14445
    ken14445 Posts: 4 Member
    ok me too
  • gibbysmith1
    gibbysmith1 Posts: 37 Member
    Need some kick butt friends. Need people who can keep me positive. I'm great listener and give you support as well.
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Always love new friends! Add me!!
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    Hi all! I'm back again after an extremely long hiatus. I fell and broke my tibia and fibula, and also tore a ligament. After surgery, too much time in a cast, and some physical therapy I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. I would really love some active friends to help with the motivation. Add me and lets conquer this together!
  • lesliereloaded
    lesliereloaded Posts: 29 Member
    Add me :)
  • AlexisMichele93
    AlexisMichele93 Posts: 60 Member
    Hi there! My name is Alexis. I'm in college to study biochemistry. After 2016 I'm going to Florida for a masters in space science and I want to be lean and comfy in the swimsuit I'll be wearing all the time down there! I'm just shy of 5"9 and weigh 205. My calorie goal is 1600 a day, and I work out lightly some days on top. I'm buying a scale to get better control over my logging. I'm a sweet tea and chocolate addict (especially the days I suffer from my endometriosis) so I've never had success cutting them out but I am cutting them down a lot. I'm an Internet kid, I play video games, I like to run and play casual sports, I spend a lot of s time studying too. I love animals and have a snake, turtle, fish, 2 rabbits, a cat, and a dog. (I was doing biochem for pre-vet originally) I have 3 friends working on this weight loss journey with me but I would love to get some more on MFP. I need the support and discipline to keep me in check. :) My goal is to get to 175 so I can let loose my adventurous side easier. I've paraglided off of mountains when I was in Germany and I want the hike up there to be easier so I can do it more often. Feel free to add me (but please put a message just so I know where you're coming from!) And share any diet and exercise and planning advice you may have.
  • kitchensolo
    kitchensolo Posts: 38 Member
    Hit me up! I'm always good for being a motivator - and, stealing some for myself as well!
    ;-) Thanks! D
  • hunniebunn
    hunniebunn Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2015
    Ashley. 26. Canadian. Amateur Muay Thai fighter. About 6 pounds away from my goal and 5 weeks away from my National fight.
    Lost 50 pounds, then began to put muscle on by lifting heavy which made me slow in training. Changed my lifestyle and diet and am now in the best shape of my life.
    Stuck in my plateau at the moment, so would love some friends for the needed butt kicking <3
  • wish2bsmall
    wish2bsmall Posts: 16 Member
    Hi there! I'd like more friends too! Active tracker logging in every day.
  • lillylynn1790
    lillylynn1790 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all! I'm new to this. Need some motivation and support. I have tried dieting to lose weight and start of pretty well but then I lose my motivation and just stop completely. Don't want to keep repeating the same thing. Add me and help me reach my goal. And I will do the same for everyone else :D lets do this!
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    As previously stated... only want pervy, filthy, funny friends. If thats you, send me a request.
  • hi!! I am new to the app too. My goal is to lose 20-25lbs. let's do this! Add me!!!!!! :D
  • amandacagle560
    amandacagle560 Posts: 20 Member
    I would love some more friends/ encouragement on here!
  • michelleosuna555
    michelleosuna555 Posts: 2 Member
    In need of motivated friends I'm new and I wish to start meeting my goals with this app
  • stephanie1x2
    stephanie1x2 Posts: 55 Member
    edited March 2015
    Id love some encouragement and support and of course ill return the favor ! I log everyday
  • johnnybowman1
    johnnybowman1 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi there, UK guy 48. I'm looking for new friends. I've been on here for more than two years now with varying degrees of success. Looking to get back on track though. John
  • Yoyo_Fitness
    Yoyo_Fitness Posts: 84 Member
    Hi, just started using the App few days ago, I would love to have fitness friends :) Let give each other some fitness inspirations!!!
  • plantilar
    plantilar Posts: 28 Member
    Hi im Toni 42yr old mum of 4 i train very hard n eat clean i weight train 4 days a week n run 3 the results are fanrastic physicaly spiritually n mentally..add me
  • RonRoff
    RonRoff Posts: 175 Member
    Need more active friends, i post motivational quotes/movies daily and post multiple times a day. My diary is visible and im always open to criticism. Join me in my quest of making every day just a little bit better than the previous one. :smile: