Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Spiritwarrior2000
    Spiritwarrior2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new active friends! :)
  • lmd1289
    lmd1289 Posts: 6
    Options
    Always looking for more friends! :)
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    pick me, pick me love sharing other peoples journey.
  • TabiWorrell
    TabiWorrell Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need some more friends! Trying to stay motivated to keep the weight off and get fit!
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Looking for friends to share my journey with .very supportive and positive love light and motivation
  • DanieleIsBatgirl
    DanieleIsBatgirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, I'm new to this so having friends is always a plus! Especial in something as difficult as weight loss :smile:
  • Jenny8511
    Jenny8511 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Me! I've lost 45 pounds and I have 30 left. I'm looking for motivated friends who actually like to chat!
  • ashrinkingqueen
    ashrinkingqueen Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Seekerami
    Seekerami Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends to share my journey with .very supportive and positive love light and motivation
  • BeardedStudWarrior
    BeardedStudWarrior Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Any pervy, dirty, funny people can send me a request. Quiet and shy dont work for me
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Oh... hello there.
  • Arabesque_1
    Options
    I am very supportive, and looking to have more supprtive friends, feel free to add me,
  • ken14445
    ken14445 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ok me too
  • gibbysmith1
    gibbysmith1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Need some kick butt friends. Need people who can keep me positive. I'm great listener and give you support as well.
  • daniix0x
    daniix0x Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Always love new friends! Add me!!
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm back again after an extremely long hiatus. I fell and broke my tibia and fibula, and also tore a ligament. After surgery, too much time in a cast, and some physical therapy I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. I would really love some active friends to help with the motivation. Add me and lets conquer this together!
  • lesliereloaded
    lesliereloaded Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • AlexisMichele93
    AlexisMichele93 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Alexis. I'm in college to study biochemistry. After 2016 I'm going to Florida for a masters in space science and I want to be lean and comfy in the swimsuit I'll be wearing all the time down there! I'm just shy of 5"9 and weigh 205. My calorie goal is 1600 a day, and I work out lightly some days on top. I'm buying a scale to get better control over my logging. I'm a sweet tea and chocolate addict (especially the days I suffer from my endometriosis) so I've never had success cutting them out but I am cutting them down a lot. I'm an Internet kid, I play video games, I like to run and play casual sports, I spend a lot of s time studying too. I love animals and have a snake, turtle, fish, 2 rabbits, a cat, and a dog. (I was doing biochem for pre-vet originally) I have 3 friends working on this weight loss journey with me but I would love to get some more on MFP. I need the support and discipline to keep me in check. :) My goal is to get to 175 so I can let loose my adventurous side easier. I've paraglided off of mountains when I was in Germany and I want the hike up there to be easier so I can do it more often. Feel free to add me (but please put a message just so I know where you're coming from!) And share any diet and exercise and planning advice you may have.
  • kitchensolo
    kitchensolo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hit me up! I'm always good for being a motivator - and, stealing some for myself as well!
    ;-) Thanks! D
  • hunniebunn
    hunniebunn Posts: 91 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ashley. 26. Canadian. Amateur Muay Thai fighter. About 6 pounds away from my goal and 5 weeks away from my National fight.
    Lost 50 pounds, then began to put muscle on by lifting heavy which made me slow in training. Changed my lifestyle and diet and am now in the best shape of my life.
    Stuck in my plateau at the moment, so would love some friends for the needed butt kicking <3