Do guys have a "Time of the Month"?

Options
2»

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    yep they sure do - my sister and I say " instead of PMS the guys get SRS" aka: sperm retention syndrome :laugh:

lmao just spit water all over my computer tks!!!
  • SweetLe
    SweetLe Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    yep they sure do - my sister and I say " instead of PMS the guys get SRS" aka: sperm retention syndrome :laugh:

LMAO my new saying now :laugh:
  • Tic_Tac_Toe
    Tic_Tac_Toe Posts: 33
    Options
    I tell my husband he must be on his period a lot, lol. I think they do!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Ha! That explains everything then. Okay that makes me feel a lot better....no wonder they get so strange at times!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    In one of my classes we talked about something called IMS (or something)

It wasn't monthly, but it was something like when the testosterone levels are lower than normal and causes hostility or something.

You could probably google that!!

Irritable MALE Syndrome

Yeah my boyfriend gets that at times too. :laugh:
    I usually just let him get on with it and say "No Need!" He understands he's being a little moody at times then I think :)
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Check the moon ... I deal with crazies day in and day out - but the moon cycles bring out the best =)

oddly enough that's true...something to do with the magnetic force and the change in tides or something...but I totally agree that men have PMS...my fiance and I joke about it all the time...he's man enough to admit it, and it usually occurs right before my PMS so I yell at him that it's MY PEROGATIVE! because he doesn't get the "physical grossness"...
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    around here we call it MSP (male sperm back-up)...