SIXERS Melting Away for Summer Week 3

Options

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    stacey.....meatloaf that i made last night was a pound of ground pork and a pound of ground beef, teaspoon of smoke seasoning, seasoning, 1 egg, 1/4 to 1/2 cup bread crumbs, some grated cheese mix it up. the thing with meatloaf is not to over mix it. that can make it fall apart when cutting. it's different every time i make it. depends on what i have to add to it. sometimes i add peppers, onions, cheese cubes. keep trying and it will work one day.

went to gym watched son-in-law get worked to death. now he can teach me. said he would show me some ball exercises. yea, now i have to pump up my ball.

off to water garden.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    lorena....great job, and really good choices.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    mowed lawns....i am done for the day.

kisten have a great vacation. be safe.
    lorena..have a good weekend trip.
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!

Maybe we should change our weigh in days to Friday with all these great loses. I too, am down 1 lb since Tues. That's because I know for me, I'm good all week and blow it on the weekends.

Kristin- Have a great trip to Canada. We have family that live there too.

Stacey- I still struggle to make meat loaf. I made it up and made into a ball and froze it. Then, when I needed it, I put it in my crock pot. I turned out great that way. Good luck!

Lorena- Have a great trip. Be good!!

Datenshi- I hope you make it through this plateau. You have done great so far.

Everyone happy happy Friday!!!!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Nadine(psychohope)...................SW 262lbs/GW 252lbs/CW 258lbs/Progress-3lbs
    Clare (Finnhead)..........................SW 155.2lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 155.4 lbs / PROGRESS + 0.2 lbs
    Cathy(chipper)...............................SW 248.4 lbs / GW 240 lbs / CW 242.2 lbs / PROGRESS -6.2 lbs
    Shanell (Nellienell12...................SW 202.5 lbs / GW 198.0 lbs / CW 202.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.5 lbs
    Datenshi.........................................SW 234.0 lbs / GW 224.0 lbs / CW 231.0 lbs / PROGRESS -3.0 lbs
    Kristin (kistinbee).........................SW 155.5 lbs / GW 150.0 lbs / CW 155.5 lbs / PROGRESS 0.0 lbs
    Lorena(reyna99)...........................SW 155.0lbs / GW 150 lbs / CW 155.8 lbs / PROGRESS +.8 lbs
    Stacey(Stacey765)........................SW 162 lbs / GW152 lbs / CW 158 lbs / PROGRESS -4 lbs
    Lauren (ren315)...........................SW 202.0 lbs / GW 199.0 lbs / CW 204. lbs / PROGRESS +2lbs
    Julia (jmiller0906)........................SW 130.0 lbs / GW 115.0 lbs / CW 128.6 lbs / PROGRESS -1.4 lbs
    Jennifer(candycaneps)................SW 172.5 lbs/GW 166 lbs/ CW 169 lbs/ PROGRESS -3.5 lbs
    AmyLou (amylou_24)..................SW 150.6 lbs/GW 148.0lbs/CW151.6 lbs/ PROGRESS +1.0 lbs
    Em (MLEK).....................................SW 170.8 lbs / GW 163.8 lbs / CW 170.0 lbs / PROGRESS -0.8lbs
    Tiff (gonabfit) .................................SW 162.8 lbs / GW 158.0 lbs / CW 162.4 lbs / PROGRESS -0.4 lbs
    Lorna (lulabellewoowoo) ...........SW 134.2 lbs / GW 127.0 lbs / CW 135.2 lbs / PROGRESS +1.0 lb
    Kel(redneckwoman)....................SW 152.0 lbs / GW 148.0 lbs / CW 148.7 lbs / PROGRESS - 3.2 lbs

irella (Mvelez79).........................SW 197.40 lbs / GW 180 lbs / CW 190.2 lbs / PROGRESS 7.2lbs
    Anne (monkeymomof3)..............SW 139.8 lbs / GW 130 lbs / CW 139.4 / PROGRESS -.4 lbs
    Lindsey (LHuffman24)................SW 146.8 lbs / GW 143.0 lbs / CW 146.8 lbs / PROGRESS 0 lbs
    Amy(Amy_36)................................SW 202.7 lbs/GW 195 lbs/ CW 201.5 lbs/ PROGRESS -1.2 lbs
    Lauryn (PhoenixRising)............. .SW 167.6 lbs / GW 164 lbs / CW 164.4 lbs / PROGRESS -3.2 lbs
    Tammy (tam8374).......................SW 225.2 lbs / GW 135 lbs / CW 225.2 lbs / Progress 0lbs
    Katie (keaguirre)..........................SW 203.2 lbs / GW 190 lbs / CW 203.2 lbs / Progress 0 lbs
    Judy (brasslady1)....................... ..SW 0 lbs / GW 0 lbs/ CW 0 lbs / PROGRESS 0 lbs
    Beky (bekylouisex3)......................SW 0 lbs / GW 0 lbs / CW 0 lbs / PROGRESS 0 lbs

Sorry I am so late with my entry but this is what I weighed on Tues. My computer is having issues and a mind of its own. Now if I could find my e mails.....................
  • chipper15173
    Options
    evening....

we had a salad bar for dinner tonight. was so good. we had lettuce (different kinds), hard boiled eggs, onions, green peppers, cottage cheese, cheese, shrimp, imatation crab, chick peas, kidney beans, corn, tomatoes, cucumbers. lots left for lunch tomorrow. son is even taking one for his dinner. it was so hot we wanted something nice and cool.

hope everyone has a great weekend.

later
  • nellienell12
    Options
    Mom, we had a homemade salad bar a couple of weeks ago. I love them.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning....

scale was great again......
    shanell is donny working us out tomorrow? i am pumping up my ball tonight.
    off to the commissary and badge/pass office. no longer need stickers to get on bases they register your id card and scan it. stop get gas, food lion store, and i know i will find someone place else.

later
  • nellienell12
    Options
    Good morning!!!

Had a great breakfast and the scale is moving in the right direction. I told the hubby that I can smell the hundreds coming. Hopefully by next weigh in, I'll be there.

Mom, we are going tomorrow to the gym. We will go around the time they open. I'll let you know later.

Nothing planned today. Was going to be lazy today.

Later!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    errands done, nap done, now to watch some taped shows, pump up ball.
    walk at 7 tonight.

later
  • chipper15173
    Options
    DH made lunch and dinner today. was soooo good. for lunch he made sea food salad and dinner was the sea food salad on a bed of lettuce and some fish poppers. was so good. now if the rain holds off headed to the duck pond for my mile walk.
  • Stacey765
    Stacey765 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Chipper, thanks so much for the recipe I definitely am going to try it!

In other news, I just had work today, and forgot my water at home - - literary the only thing at work to drink is beer (even the tap isn't considered safe inside town limits!!) So, I didn't drink anything at work, which put me very behind in my water consumption - - and on top of that I had to return a book to Cracker Barrel (I love renting their books on CDs while traveling, and I was on a little trip last weekend) Since I was there I HAD to eat.... I mean was there really any other option? Tehe:devil: But I ordered a fried shrimp po boy -- I was mesmerized by the picture! So, I only ate half thinking that would be okay - - even that has way more calories then I was expecting! So, not i am headed off to go for a walk!

Hope everyone else's day goes well!
  • nellienell12
    Options
    Great job Stacey!! You gave in, but tried to control portion and went for a walk to help out some more. Kudos to you!!

AFM: We had Mahi Mahi for dinner and went (as a family) for a mile walk. Hubby was there to help push my dad a little farther. I think he liked it. Now I'm having a Vanilla and pineapple protein shake for dessert. YUM!

Hope everyone else is having a great weekend.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    well, bought DH some exercise clothes. he really liked the walk tonight. he is looking forward to the gym trip tomorrow. told him we would try it and if he likes it he can join. we shall see. so as a family we are going to the gym at high noon tomorrow. son-in-law will train us. looking forward to a good hard workout.

i am tired and ready for bed.

see you all in the morning.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning...

workout at high noon......

found someone on here last night from DH's small little hometown in northern Idaho. that is so cool. we have been mssging back and forth.

well, budget meeting with DH when he gets off the computer.

later
  • Stacey765
    Stacey765 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the gym! I hope everyone enjoys it, it always makes it easier when you enjoy where you are going, or find classes you really like!!

I ran a couple of miles this morning, I don't know what was going on, but i felt like i could have gone all day, but I only did 30 mins because my muscles get so sore the next day! tehe:blushing: I might go out again tonight, it's so hot right now I can't stand going in this heat!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    great workout today. DH really enjoyed it. which surprised me. so since we can't afford for him to join right now. i will go with him to the base gym on weekends. just for a short bit.

took a nap and couldn't wake up for nothing. i remember rolling over and thinking i need to get up. than got up 45 mins later. Dh said he was snoring in his chair.

making pizza for dinner. hope it's good if carbs.

evening walk tonight. suppose to be cooler.

shanell rode her bike over to our house. (2 miles) her motorcycle bike. she is doing pretty good at learning to ride it.

later
  • nellienell12
    Options
    I actually have to eat more food tonight. I put in my calories and it told me that I need to eat more. So, I'm eating a Special K protein bar for dessert. It's like a candy bar for me. Went for my mile walk tonight, worked out at the gym for about an hour and half, than went for a motorcycle ride with my hubby on our bikes. I'm learning to ride a bike and I finally got to leave our court today. Tomorrow is Monday, man o man!!

Have a great night!!!
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good morning ladies.....

what a great day. have to have a great outlook, it makes the day so much easier to handle the bumps.....

son got his first paycheck with new company and will get his final with old. that means to me....my rent he pays me, more trailer money, i might see the uhaul on or around the 1st of june after all. will pick his brain when he gets home of his plans.

nothing on the calendar for today. so will begin a project, haven't decided which. i have several unfinished one. i really want to start spring cleaning, but, not until son is gone. that room is our store room, can't get in there very well right now.

will do an outside walk i think today and some moves son-in-law showed me. it's going to be a light workout day today.

later
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    overslept by THREE hours this morning. YIKES!!!! Car in the shop. Daughter is sick, probably with strep. It's gonna be one of those days. Oh yeah, and I spent ALL DAY yesterday overeating nothing but junk so my fingers and feet are swollen immensely. Thank goodness for Mondays and new beginnings.