Replies

• Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    I miss football season.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    I sometimes wonder if I was born in the wrong place... purposely put somewhere 1000s of miles away from my soul mate :confused::joy:
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Gonna go workout today again and lost almost 16 pounds
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I miss my love... :frown:
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    When will we finally see any proof of aliens?
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    When will we finally see any proof of aliens?

Could that be what happened to Malasia Flight 370?
  • Lasmartchika
    Options
    Holy crapola... it's hot, 95 degrees!!! The only great thing about heat waves is that I drink an enormous amount of water to stay hydrated.
  • sa11yjane
    sa11yjane Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm watching a strange Daisy Lowe film and wondering why the guys watching it get 3 pretty girls to gawp at whilst us girls get one ugly geezer- life is so unfair!
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    When will we finally get superpowers?
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I ate my New York strip and it was delicious. Chances of a bj are slim though. She says her jaw hurts when she does it. Excuses.

pwned
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Kid's have no attention span these days. I put on Sandlot and they want to watch their tablet at same time as movie.

I just now realized I'm doing the same damn thing by posting on MFP while the movie is on
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I ate my New York strip and it was delicious. Chances of a bj are slim though. She says her jaw hurts when she does it. Excuses.

They always got excuses. And Just drank my Cellucor Cookies and Creme shake....yum.
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Kid's have no attention span these days. I put on Sandlot and they want to watch their tablet at same time as movie.

I just now realized I'm doing the same damn thing by posting on MFP while the movie is on

I was just trying to remember the name of the dog in sandlot!
  • Lasmartchika
    Options
    Dinner was delicious! :yum:
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    Kinda annoyed I didn't completely get to my recommended protein intake (I'm on a caloric deficit and I'm trying to preserve muscle at the same time) and my sodium level was WAY higher than it should have been. But I'm not giving up!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options

We all watch tv with our electronics on and then need important parts of the show clarified. Takes forever to get through an hour show.

• UrnAsh_
    UrnAsh_ Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I should go to bed.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Im bored at "work", and its not even halfway over. 5 more hours....