Joined a gym

Options
I joined a gym! they're open till 10 every night except the weekends :) which is okay because I work every weekend anyway. They have Zumba, cardio, kick-boxing, something called 20-20-20. I went a couple of days last week and I tried the 20-20-20 class. Anyway I'm looking forward to continuing my journey.

How many days do your normally go to the gym out of the week. How many hours do you work out? Monday's and Wednesday's I have classes, but I can attempt to get a hour in. Tuesday's im free and Thursday's. Friday im normally preparing for my weekend shift...but i could still fit a work out in.

Replies

• JeffS435
    JeffS435 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    what is the 20-20-20 class? I go to the gym about 2 or 3 times a week and some other days just run around the neighborhood depending on the weather
  • flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I go 3x a week and run outside 3x a week for a total of 6 exercise days.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    i try to go to the gym at least 5 days a week(usually sun-thurs). i have zumba friday. i (usually) walk in the evenings on the days i go to the gym in the morning and on saturdays.
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Yay! Love the gym. I go every morning at 4:45, Mon-Fri then I do a short workout at home Sat or Sun.
  • nairod12
    nairod12 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    20-20-20 was a cardio class I think. We did lunges across the floor with weights on our shoulders, and just random exercises..constantly moving..to music