I can't get motivated!!

Options
I was doing really great with my exercise routine right after Christmas! Then, BAM! The flu hits me. Now I can't seem to get into a groove.

Replies

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Stop waiting for the warm fuzzies and just go do it.
  • JB1443
    JB1443 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel. I have lost almost 100 pounds and now I'm in a Funk. I have a case of the "I don't wanna". I have 10 more pounds to go, but I really need to tone up.
  • taraphannaford
    taraphannaford Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I need motivation and friends to hold me accountable! You can do it! We all hit a lag you just have to get back to it!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »
    Stop waiting for the warm fuzzies and just go do it.

^this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BArqrHFTxNs
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    Just force yourself to go hard for a few weeks. Once you start seeing results again, the motivation will be back.
  • joyli77
    joyli77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am going through the same thing. For me life got stressful and I regressed. I keep telling myself, Ok today, but then the day passes and I eat something crappy and don't find the time to exercise. I'd love to know how people have turned it around once they hit a rut.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,723 Member
    Options
    You can either just do it........................or wait till the end of next Christmas again.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    If im ill then I take a time out till recovered and then have just got back on with it. Do it dont do it, nobody else will care, except you.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    999tigger wrote: »
    If im ill then I take a time out till recovered and then have just got back on with it. Do it dont do it, nobody else will care, except you.

Pretty much this.