215lbs to 175lbs. Pay attention to inches!

Options

Replies

• onomentekume
    onomentekume Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How long did it take?

• Mandea0321
    Mandea0321 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    I lost my father 5 years ago and my son 4 years ago, and that is where I the most of my weight gain come from. So I feel your pain. I'm glad to see that you have been able to get past the pain and to a brighter, healthier future. :)
  • enchanted_daydream
    enchanted_daydream Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.

It's so motivational for me to see a tall gal who lost weight because you have a similar starting point to me and I hope to get down to where you are! You look gorgeous!
  • michelleosuna555
    michelleosuna555 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow u look great . I'm same weight but much shorter so the pounds really show . U looked good even before
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Beautiful job!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Tragedy like that takes such a toll on you. I lost my husband to cancer and I turned to food.
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    You look fab
  • elephant2mouse
    elephant2mouse Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely stunning!
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    My god you are stunning!! Even at your heaviest, you look damn pretty!! Congrats and keep it up girl!!
  • Agarland34
    Agarland34 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • ThatLadyFromMN
    ThatLadyFromMN Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. :( Very inspirational how you've progressed through it.

You're GORGEOUS!! In both pictures!! Hard work pays off. :)
  • NoExcusesAllProgress
    NoExcusesAllProgress Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Extremely sorry for your loss and I can't imagine the mental and physical struggles. Kudos to you for having the strength to overcome. You're yet another great inspiration I have seen on this site to continue to push as hard as I can towards my goal.
  • big_87
    big_87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So sorry about your loss. Your perseverance is very inspirational. You look AMAZING! Hope you feel as good as you look!
  • sophadams17
    sophadams17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!!
  • mgrimes517
    mgrimes517 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am so happy for you. You are truly an inspiration. So sorry you had to endure your loss.
  • wathjo1
    wathjo1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.. I wish that's what I look like at 175! That's right about where i'm at now! Dang girl! Great job.

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job getting healthier. You look fab in both photos :)

I'm so sorry for your loss. <3
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I think you looked amazing in the first pic. Congrats on your success.
  • big_87
    big_87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    mgrimes517 wrote: »
    Wow, I am so happy for you. You are truly an inspiration. So sorry you had to endure your loss.

• erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow you are absolutely beautiful in both pictures. I started pretty close to where you where you did and I'm just an inch taller. I cannot wait to be 175! Congratulations! I'm glad to see you are healing in such a healthy way. He would be proud and very happy that you are making positive steps forward in your life.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!