Motivation

Options
I'm having a hard time getting motivated to lose weight. I'm very discourage as some of my medication causes weight gain. To make matters worse I suffer from insomnia. Need help from anyone on MFP - much appreciated.

Replies

• sandrabowers779
    Options
    I too have a hard time staying motivated, I have just been back on MFP after a break of several months. I have trouble when I am on my own, of an evening I have a tendency to snack in front of the TV. I do not know if I can help you but I am here and you can contact me, make a friend of me and we could try to help each other. I am only just looking around to find other people too.
    Sandra
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hey, im looking for friends to help keep me motivated with positive encouragement- all friend requests accepted! And motivation shared back too ☺️
  • Elyssa7778
    Options
    Thank you laurahickman14 sure could use the support and motivation. Presently I have major issues going on in my life but I'm still hanging in there. Put on my tennis and earphones and went out for some brisk walking today and now I'm setting time aside to go over my eating plan and exercise journal. Wishing you the best.....