Hello everyone

Hello..My name is Fran. I am 6 feet tall and i used to weigh in at nearly 21 stones. I lost weight last year and got down to 15 and a half stone. I am now weighing in today at nearly 19 stones and i feel awful. Since christmas i have gone way off track. I would love some help and support from anyone who is able to. I dont want to be loke this and i dont want to binge eat anymore. I want to fit and healthy and to be able to run a 10k one day. Please add me as a friend. I would be so grateful :-)

Thanks. . .

Fran x

Replies

• jalunnijr
    jalunnijr Posts: 9 Member
    Hi Fran. I know it's difficult to stay on track For sure. I have managed to figure out a way to do it but understand everyone is different. I have lost 30 lbs since December just eating well with fresh foods and a calorie deficit of around 800. I exercise 5 days a week when possible but the type and intensity of exercise is important. I do 45 minutes of circuit training with a 15 minute cool down. This keeps my heart rate up while toning muscle. I am not interested in building huge muscles like some are. Lean and fit is the way to go. Let me know if I can be of help in any way.